FS: Giant heap of S13 parts, anything you need

okay my shop is full of S13 parts and it looks like an auto wreckers, there are 5 of the cars sitting at the shop. parts and cars need to get finished or get stripped and sent to the wreckers. most of these parts are mine so they have a price posted, some of them are my buddies’ so i’ll have to converse with them before posting a price, but i will post prices for everything that isn’t listed as soon as i can.

if you need any S13 part, ask me and i probably have it and i will update this thread as i find/remember more parts.

if you’re buying multiple parts, deals will be worked out! need to get this stuff sold

everything is located just outside of Ayr, Ontario, which is a small town near kitchener/waterloo & cambridge. i live in london right now so delivery there is easy. my buddy who owns a lot of these parts works in guelph so delivery to there is possible. delivery to other areas will cost extra, meeting up half way will not.

Engines & engine parts:
-complete '89 SOHC engine w/ accessories, 160,000km. couldn’t get the engine to run properly, not sure why but we suspect bad gas, engine was pulled because a DOHC was put in
-complete '92 DOHC engine w/ accessories except distributor, engine runs well, car was in a front end collision so the distributor is smashed
-alternator $35
-SOHC power steering pump - $20
-SOHC intake manifold - $20
-SOHC fuel rail and fuel pressure regulator $10
-SOHC fuel injectors - $20 for 4
-SOHC complete cylinder head, a couple exhaust manifold studs are stripped though $20
-SOHC block & internals, ran strong and had good compression, engine was pulled because a DOHC was put in $50
-A/C shit, give me some pocket change and take what you want, we have pulled the A/C out of 3 cars, soon to be 4 so i have an insane amount of A/C parts kicking around
-SOHC stock intake, airbox and filter, without MAF $20
-random collection of emissions equipment $cheap
-SOHC distributor, cap & rotor $30
-starter X2 $30 each

Drivetrain:
-complete 5 speed swap $350
-SOHC auto tranny $30
-torque converter & flex plate $10
-open diff $20
-open diff axles $15 each
-automatic driveshaft $10

Steering/suspension/brakes:
-calipers from an ABS car $20 each
-MC from an ABS car $30
-brake booster X2, one ABS, one non ABS $20
-stock suspension, not blown (springs & shocks) $50
-set of 4 tear drop wheels with bald tires $60
-set of 4 7 spokes with tires (will have to check tread life before posting a price)
-all hicas parts $varies
-all suspension parts like control arms, hubs, spindles, etc $varies
-steering rack $50
-steering column with key X2

Electrical:
-SOHC engine harness uncut $40
-SOHC engine harness butchered $5
-SR20DET engine harness butchered
-SOHC 5 speed ECU X2 $20 each
-3 peice tail light set for a hatch back X2 $40
-SOHC MAF X2 $30 each
-DOHC MAF
-DOHC 5 speed ECU
-SOHC gauge cluster $30
-DOHC gauge cluster $50

Body:
Parts from a black '90 hatch, base model:
-passenger door, no rust but some dents, no power options $20
-drivers door in ok condition, no power options, minor S13 rust bubbling starting under the mirror, 1 small dent that i noticed $20
-drivers side manual mirror, mint $15
-passenger side manual mirror, mint $15
-door glass, tinted $20 each
-rear quarter windows, tinted $15 each

Parts from a gold (champagne) '92 hatch, fully loaded:
-drivers door, great shape, all power options
-passenger door, great shape, all power options
-rear bumper
-manual sunroof

Interior:
-rear view mirror X2
-brown HUD projector
-brown dash X2
-brown carpet X2
-brown leather rear seat
-brown door panels, all options
-black door panels, no options
-89-90 syle cloth passenger seat in good shape $10
-plastic bits from around the dash/steering wheel/gauge cluster $varies

Other:
-fuel pump & sending unit X2 $30
-gas tank X2 $50

you can either PM me or jowo72 to set something up. my PM box gets full on a regular basis so if you cannot contact me through that, then send me an email or add me to msn - drewbrend[at]gmail[dot]com

thanks all.

-complete 5 speed swap $350

Hey Brendan I will pick this up this saturday if it is for the sohc or if it fits, let me know what time I can go
I might need a few more parts, but I’ll let u know

the 5 speed swap will fit in a SOHC car. If you are truly interested please let us know as early as possible so we can pull it out ahead of time (still in car)

i’ll take the rear driverside caliper if it’s abs…

let me know

badscorpion, we picked up another parts car so i was about to send you an email. give me a call and we’ll set something up. but like jowo72 said, all of it is still in the car so we’ll need some time to pull it all out for you, i don’t think we’ll be able to get it out for saturday, maybe sunday if you’re available.

and the calipers that i have for sale are from an ABS car, PM me to set something up, willX.

Hi!pls.give me a call if you have a hatch or front lip i really need it thanks.416-662-9085

sorry, don’t have either.

hey man, i was wondering if you had the right rear spindle available still…possibly w/ the upper control arm?

if so pm me back or call me at 416-788-7538 Derek

was wondering what the condition of the power steering lines were in. and which are available? lemme know. havoc4500@hotmail.com or pm or 519-662-3568 im in K/W alot and i jus live outside it.

hey man, i was wondering if you had the right rear spindle available still…possibly w/ the upper control arm?

if so pm me back or call me at 416-788-7538 Derek

was wondering what the condition of the power steering lines were in. and which are available? lemme know. havoc4500@hotmail.com or pm or 519-662-3568 im in K/W alot and i jus live outside it.