S13 red top ecu - hks chip mystery

Ok so before I ask - I realize there’s no concrete answer, more or less just looking for some advice and/direction on who can help me out

So I have s13 redtop sr20 - stock turbo, stock injectors, z32 maf, stock ecu has been modded with daughter board and 2 hks chips. When I picked up the motor set previous owner said this is how it came from japan in the half cut car when he picked it up

Car runs and drives fine, pulls good, makes decent power, gets good mileage, no complaints., haven’t had any reason or need to adjust or tune it previously

I’m essentially just looking for someone who can get into this thing and a) tell me exactly what these chips are running and their potential and b) re-flash or potentially point me in the direction to get it remapped and tuned for bigger injectors etc,

Any any any input will be appreciated - for reference I called hks USA and they had no idea what it was, the guy on the phone sounded like he barely knew what I was talking about lol,

I don’t have photos handy but pretty sure there’s a serial number on the chips, followed by rps13

Pardon the lengthy message, and thanks in advance

I know Radek at RS Tuning does this kind of stuff.

Oh that’s right, I’ll try and get in touch with him Tuesday I guess - anybody know his username here? Rs-tuning or something?

Also anybody have any experience with Calumsult or similar consult port style tuning software? Thanks in advance