S13 Red Top SR20DET

Hey kids,
Looking to sell my Red Top SR20DET. I got this engine 4 years ago by now, it was completely rebuilt from the ground up and hasn’t been used at all. It comes with a SPEARCO front mount intercooling, all the piping you’ll need, an HKS Intake System, 3" Blitz Downpipe, Blitz BOV, a bunch of other pieces that quite frankly at this point I can’t remember, it’s been so long. Quite frankly, I’m not going to use it, I’d rather put the funds into my current vehicle. If someone’s interested, let me know. As I said it’s completely rebuilt, I even have a spare head for it in case you’re looking to play with that too. The car is currently sitting in my '88 200SX, and you can have that too. I have a ton of hard to find “JDM” pieces for the S12 if you want the car. I’m looking for $3,000 OBO. NO trades please, unless you have something for my Spec V. Thanks!

bump… Anyone? This is a hell of a deal. Make me an offer.

how is the car condition wise?
i might be interested
do you have any pics of the whole thing?

The car’s in alright shape. It mainly needs floor pans. The SR20 is sitting in the engine bay, it really just needs to be finished. Unfortunately, the individual who started the work for me stopped and won’t continue again. I can get pics, I’ll post them up ASAP of both the car and the engine in the car. Looks a little dirty, but it’s been sitting for 3 years so… yeah.

The car itself has 74kmi original miles on it, for what it is, it’s nice. I’ve got JDM clear turn signals for it which were a pain in the ass to find. I also have the OEM SE Lip Kit for it sans one front fender piece, an S12 Turbo scoop for the hood, a set of Impul RS8 15 x 7 rims, and 180SX Type X rear lip sides which I found look great on it. I think there’s more pieces, but it’s been so long.

Here ya go

And that’s it.

Good luck with the sale. My SR was hard to get rid of as well. Everyone is all about the RB right now for some reason.

Feh… I’d love an RB for my next project, but it’s just not feasible. Besides… the only RB as cheap as an SR is the RB20, and IMO it’s not really worth it. Cool for things like making a 200ZR conversion or whatnot, but in the end you get better performance out of an SR and have 100 less pounds to deal with.

PM’d ya Akira

The big difference with the RB is the fact that it gives you handjobs when driving it :lol

YOU’RE DOING IT WRONG:haha

1uz+w58+itb

glws

friggin ROFL… that made my day, lol

Saw your car today, glad to see you got rid of the wing. Looks clean. Bring it out tonight. OR ELSE.