SR20DET For Sale, Take 2

Hey guys,
I have for sale an S13 Red Top SR20DET, completely rebuilt and has never been run. It was purchased about 5 years ago, had a complete rebuild from the ground up and is at this point a brand new engine. The following has been done or I have in parts:

Complete rebuild using genuine Nissan parts
NISMO thermostat
NISMO oil pan
Blitz Blow Off Valve
Blitz 3" downpipe
Manual Boost Controller
Spearco Front Mount Intercooler
SPEC Stage II Clutch
HKS Intake System
HKS 264 / 272 camshafts
Mushimoto High Flow Radiator
Tuned ECU (don’t ask me who tuned it, I received it as such)
S13 Driveshaft
S13 Transmission
Spare Red Top SR20DET Head
Enough 3" piping to build your own exhaust, for the FMIC, and maybe for your home toilet too

I believe there’s more, I just haven’t had a chance to go through everything. Every single piece is included to do a full swap, everything is in perfect condition. I’m looking for $3,000 OBO for the complete setup. It’s got to be picked up, I’m not shipping this beast out. I’d rather sell it as a whole setup, but may be willing to part if the price is right. Again, $3,000 or best reasonable and serious offer.

Any questions, PM me or call me, my cell is 518-729-6611.

very tempting, but i’m not sure i need a 3rd sr20

Aww c’mon, you know you do man. Hasn’t been used at all.

Hmmm…I could put it in my S30. I’ll think about it.

YES! This was actually my idea last year. Put down money on a restored 260Z, then I lost my job that week, lol. I feel bad, this engine is perfect but life just keeps getting in the way.

If you get this and drop it in a Z, my brother and I will come out and help you… it’s just too awesome.

I’m tempted. I need to do some research first, I don’t know squat about the motor. I have a KA24de half a part sitting in my garage that I’ve also been thinking about using. Gotta size up the potential of both motors.

http://albany.craigslist.org/wan/1798725601.html

This kid posted hes looking for your motor hit em up!

Did you read that? That kid is looking for an ECU for a fwd sr20

Yeah, he emailed me and I told him it wouldn’t work.

I barely read it just seen looking for sr20 and remembered reading this 20 mins prior so i figured id help out lol…

Haha, thanks anyways man.

I may want this as a whole, ill shoot ya a call in a little bit.

alright man, just give me a ring. I may not answer at first, I’ll be doing a lot of driving today but just leave me a message and I’ll definitely get back to you.