s13 rolling chassis

I have a red auto s13 rolling chassis, no engine or tranny, no carpet. The floor and frame has been down. The car is in good shape. it comes with lowering springs and after market headlights and a 2way alarm. I was asking $800, but the first person that comes and drop $500 in my hand takes it.

P.S I also have the clutch pedal and slave to do the manual swap.

hey man very interested…could you send pictures to foestroyer156@hotmail.com thanks…and would you be interested in trades?

were are you located?

Location and pics to reechi69@hotmail.com

Sorry guys I do not have pix, I am located in Scarborough call me for viewing 416-919-3024 stephen

what does that mean?

im interested in the car but i live in etobicoke

dont feeel like driving across the city to be disappointed…

I will try and get pix up soon.

i think he meant the floor and frame has been “done” ?
maybe refinished? or re-wedled

Ok here is the deal guys, my lost is your gain. I had to tow the 240sx to a parking lot near my friend house, the car got in pounded I spent alot of time and money fixing the floor and frame to let it go, so who every takes the car out of the pound gets it. I have the seats at my house, my friend has the ownership and keys. I think the car is at the pound located at Markham and north of Finch. I am going to check tomorrow(Sunday) if the car is there I will put all the info, I just wanted to give the heads up. my cell 416-919-3024 stephen

pictures would help