LF: 89 - 93 240sx, Drivable or Rolling Chassis

Make/Model: Nissan 89 - 93 240sx
Asking Price: $
Condition: Used - minimal holes in the floors and rails please
Mileage: doesnt matter
Contact Info: pm me with details or leave a post

Description: Looking for an 89 - 93 s13 chassis nothing rediculously high in price. It would be better if the chassis was rolling but if the price is right and the car is complete I cant complain. Condition has to be good not asking for mint but good. Minimal holes in the floor and rails or no holes at all. Oh minimal to no rust wanted also.

Thanks in advance
NuVisionz Inc.
Anthony M.

if u find any pm me too but im lookin to pay from 700-1000 or email me it’s with pictures at MistahShotta@gmail.com

anthony get at me on msn

I’ve got a 92 champagne S13 5spd with Hicas and ABS for sale.

The good - Loaded, Rust free hatch, new clutch, clutch master/slave, pretty new brakes

The bad - Drivers side frame rail is gone (passenger side is solid) and right beside that is a small hole in the floor, there is a dent on the passenger side behind the door which now has a bit of rust around the wheelwell and the dent has simply been punched out.

The car is my daily driver and is still insured and licensed, but I was just given another car and I don’t need 2. I have pics if you’re interested. I’m looking to get $1500 for it which I’m firm on and I think is totally fair for this car, it has never let me down. I am heading out for the weekend right now but will have access to email. Email can be sent to dmmdr@hotmail.com

Cheers

Adam

Forgot 2 other things:

Rear seal is leaking on the transmission, and there is a small rust hole under the mirror on the drivers door.

I have pics of the hole too

Cheers

Adam

i got one doesn`t run needs two bolts re taped in the valve cover has a s14 engine 5 speed grey leathers with cloth passenger seat i wilo throw in a exhuast and extra rims and tires i you want 2200 OBO negotionable
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37009

oh and the frame rails have both been patched

cert/e-tested if you want

^ how u gonna cert/etest when its not running?

=.="

Dont ask a question everyone knows the answer to.

bumpskiiz