S13 Shell ( imperfections welcome !).. Maybe S14 too

Before I say anything else, you should know I won’t pay much more than a few hundred bucks for this.

I want to build a new oval track car if I can find something half decent to start with.

*It doesn’t need to be rust free like all the other shell requests on here, HOWEVER,

I will not buy your rotten shit box that needs a million patches.

*Rusty fenders, and doors, broken windshields, dead motors, hooker blood, and even minor frame holes are OK.

• Entire missing frame sections, large wheel well holes, big holes in floors, rusty windshield frames are NOT OK

Good pics are a must before I drive over an hour to look at something. Do not waste my time, because well… I don’t have time for it. I’ve bought over 15 240’s so don’t think you will trick me into buying your rot box. I already have one of those at home and I will not build it into a race car.

PM please for phone number or email exchange.

Ive got one, its probably not what youre after however.it was my parts car so its stripped and missing a bit of stuff. its not THAT rusty but it is.

http://www.son240sx.org/showthread.php?239408-1993-180SX-NOT-NON-ROLLING-CHASSIS-BLUE-600-PIC-HEAVY!!!

Yea that’s been in the back of my mind. The bent frame and the fact I’ll have to LHD swap it turns me off at the moment.

It’s honestly not that bad. The two front frame rails are pushed over about an inch and are easily fixable.
With a fix like that and the rest of the cars good condition its a great candidate.

Id suggest checking it out, it might sell you. I know Roel needs it gone asap.

Do you have his personal contact info? Pm’d him last night but no reply.

pmd you, sorry bout the late reply. kinda stopped checking son240 for a while