s13 silvia conversion

i plan on doing a s13 silvia conversion a usdm s13 coupe. i know headlights ,hood,headlight brackets,headlight,fenders,corner lights and bumper from a s13 silvia is needed. is the s13 silvia bumper support necessary? what about the headlight brackets?

both of those items are not nessessary but for ease of swap I would recommend it. U can use the oem 240sx rebar but it will need to be cut and trimmed to fit the silvia bumper. The headlight brackets can be modified to fit the grill and headlights but honestly… just pay the 50 or so bucks for it and save yourself the hassle. If your good at welding and such go for it.

If you end up needing the headlight brackets separately, I’ll sell you some I have for $40.

Has this question not be asked hundreds of times, no exaggerating? I think it’s time to make a sticky at what exactly you need for a Silvia conversion

i geuss i go with out the rebar since,i will have to cut the rebar for a intercooler.

I would rather cut the rebar to fit an intercooler then run without one because it is a big risk without the added support.