s13 Silvia Frontend Concept(Custom)

Well i was in my computer class in school, and i was like, hmm “how can i make the s13 silvia front look more aggresive”. so i busted out photoshop, and grabbed a silvia picture, then did the work. So i was thinking what do you guys think.

Can you say KOUKI lol

Holy crap an S14.

ha, spot the s14 lol

gay.

if u want that look grab some kouki lights and custom mount them in. it might work…to each there own. Dont let ppl who say gay deter u. They dont like anything thats different

correct rob, i like it all teh same. anything different should be shunned.

like you…

that kinda reminds me of an older civic:confused:

and all you did was put a line thru the grill up the hood, thats hardly doing anything, get the cardboard and fiberglass out and we can do it on ur car.
i’ll make a better one right now

I had seen in a magazine where someone had taken the stock headlights out and replaced them with some round motorcycle headlights. Kind of an interesting look.

i’ve seen that done with an s14… it was a zenki with a kouki hood or metal added onto the hood… i’ll try and find the pic… personally not my taste…

Jon

looks a bit like new lancer

couldve put more effort into the photochop.

but just get eyelids, that looks like the effect you’re going for.

lol at first i didnt even notice the difference in the pics.

wow, you must be functionally retarded ^^

^…uh dan

i kinda like it, my 2 favourite 240 front ends, the silvia and the kouki put together. There should be eyelids that u can buy that look like that…unless there already are?

LOL, I’m just jokin around. When I get bored, SON is the place to go!

http://cgi.ebay.ca/89-94-S13-240SX-S13-TO-S14-CONVERSION-FENDER-BODY-KIT_W0QQitemZ350045820132QQihZ022QQcategoryZ36475QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

just pull out the s13 to s14 conversion…