S13 Steering column bushing

http://www.bings.ca/images/parts/S13%20steering%20column%20spacers1.jpg

http://www.bings.ca/images/parts/S13%20steering%20column%20spacers1%20(2).jpg

These are not quite ready to go yet…

I have to do a couple tests to make sure they are to spec… may require a quick tweak before they can start to go out.

$28 each includes taxes. Shipping is extra or can combine with pretty much any other purchase at no additional shipping cost.

Bing, Do you think those will be ready to go before my order comes through?

If so, add. If not, that’s a shame.

You might want to call it a bushing instead of spacer so you dont confuse people.

yeah sorry, i was in a rush.

chris, they should be ready… S1DC is doing a test-fit on them today

Alright Bing, cool shit. Send her down…only if she is good to go.

Thanks again brotha!

P.S - My whole car is practically Bing’s parts…I smell sponsorship;) I’d rock a Bing sticker or two lol

bing sponsors lol he does it for the love not the moneyz lol

Do they can fit on rhd silvia s13 ?

I want one.

Please pardon my ignorance, but what do these do?

The stock rubber bushings that connect the two steering shafts get worn out and allow for ‘freeplay’ in the steering wheel. With theses there is NO chance for any give or lossness in the steering wheel, instant responce.

How soon will these be ready? If there good to go soon (before my engine goes back in) I’ll grab one.

Here is the status:

the holes in the bushing are about .005mm too small… they would fit a brand new brass bushing with some finesse, but with used bushings with some gunk on them it’s too snug a fit.

i am sending them back to the machine shop to have them opened up a bit, however, anyone with a basic dremel tool can do it themselves. so if you want one now i can keep one out of the box going back to CCF and send it over to you or in with a package of other items.

i cannot say how quickly they will be back, i don’t get the chance to stop by the machine shop every week.

mmmm 28 installd?.. lol
i may pick one up asap

let me know asap because i am taking them back this afternoon… i can keep a couple aside for guys that want them immediately.

I no this is kind of a stupid question, but is there anyway to fit like a Bing logo on it? It would just make it that much more nicer i think.

you would never see it^^^^^^^^

Ye, but wouldnt you feel nice htat it had a “logo” on it? I don’t no just suggesting.

^No… not really

I’m assuming you sent that batch back already?

i did, but i kept 4 behind just in case anyone wants one ASAP… one of those is gone locally, another is headed to BC on another order… so there are still 2 left.

Bing Ill take one with my buddies exhaust order OLEskool300 i think…

ok, have him complete the paypal request.

yay… I have mine… Ill let yall know how much of a bitch it is to get them in… in a car with the engine in already and its being a RB taking up way to much space