s13 tien ha coilovers

for sale asking 400$
good condition not blown ride good look shitty as alot of the green paint has chipped off but otherwise great

are these the same ones that u were selling for 200?

yea, i could’ve sworn they were the ones you said were tentatively sold for $300 and never got back to me on…

uh,… eh… sounds like they probably are… now you want extra 200 for them eh?? hm…

hmmm eh bro. hmm uhhh 200$?

You tryin to profit bro?

ill give him 50 right now !!! and ill p/u

400 for used tein ha coils is still a fairly good deal, let him sell these for what he wants.

Flaked on me too, i pmd and called him when they were 200…

hey dont be mad cause you didnt get to buy cheap then re sell for 3x what you paid for them, just sayin is all.

…i never had them for sale for 200 so fuck you guys ? i had them for 350 …because i was going to be buying hks ones i cleaned them up completely and got new top hats…and yeah dylan you would never try and sell something for more …oh and dylan you never called me i have had you call me once i texted you back and you never texted me back so i said fuck it i dont care anyways

Bump for good seller!! bought alot of stuff off him and its always been great!

Guys, remember, you always have to call dylan to make a sale… he gets free incomings.

YO CALL ME I WANT THESE TONITEEEE XXX XXX-XXXX!!!

love you sharpieee :slight_smile:

either way, i’m still interested in them if you would let them go for $300… lmk, cash in hand…