S14 - 1995 Nissan 240sx **Florida Vehicle**

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/6222/img2011062300017.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

More pictures can be seen in my kijiji advertisement:

As the title states, I am selling a 1995 Nissan 240sx in absolutely PRESTINE condition. This vehicle was imported from Florida in April of this year, needless to say for the past 16 years of this cars life it was preserved beautifully in the sunshine state. All documents in respect to importation are in my posession, and will gladly show interested parties. The mod bug hit me very early with this car as it was completely stock when purchased. I decided to tastefully modify the vehicle with suttle, yet enjoyable modifications. I can personally guarantee you wont find another S14 240sx in such prestine condition in all of Ontario, especially for this price…ZERO RUST. I priced it for a quick sale! As with everything in life you go through phases and this is one of them; I’m leaving the fun sports car scene and entering into the much despised ‘working man’ phase as I recently purchased a Volkswagen Jetta TDI for the daily commute into work. This vehicle needs to go to a true enthusiast, as it deserves to be driven to it’s full potential and enjoyed both on street, and track. Speaking of; the vehicle has never seen a trackday, nor has it been beaten. I take excellent care of my vehicles as you will see upon inspection. I look forward to meeting you!

I’ve enclosed a quick list of a few of the extras provided with the sale:

Wilwood Big Brake Kit - Slotted 2 piece rotors & 4 Piston calipers
Silvia Badged Rear Trunk Lid
Silvia Front Grill
EBC Slotted rear rotors
Hawk HPS rear pads
G35 Coupe Rims
Por-15 RustProof Undercoat (applied before importation)
Stance GR+ Coilovers
ARC Titanium Shifter
Personal Suede steering wheel
Momo steering wheel hub
NRG Titanium Pedals
Kenwood Head Unit
Kenwood Speakers x4
Bride Shift Boot
Bride Center Console
AEM Cold Air Intake
Buddy Club Spec II Exhaust
Plus much more

I have receipts totalling $11,246 - more than willing to show proof to interested parties.

Priced to sell quickly at $8000 obo. Vehicle is worth every penny, truly among the elite 240’s in Ontario, especially in such PRESTINE condition. Carfax/Carproof provided with purchase.

Cell: 416 525 6060

gorgeous car, glws

Thanks Braden, it is tentatively sold as of right now. Should be finalized tomorrow, I’ll keep the forums updated :slight_smile:

Wow, this makes me want to sell mine and buy it… very nice car.

I assume you’re not interested in trades? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sold