S14 Catback

Im in the market for an exhaust for my car.

I’ve been checking out a few different ones that are all between $450 and $550 new. Bings, Megan Racing, Vibrant come to mind first.

What do you guys think is the best bang for the buck, or even something high end but used.

what do you run?

thanks.

Bings, Megan Racing, Vibrant there all from the same factory :wink:

:lol:

I have megan racing on my s14, sounds sweet, not too loud, and with the silencer in, car is dead silent. All you will hear with the silencer in is the turbo spool 8)

rs*r exmag.

yeah didnt someone on here have one they wanted to trade for a stock exhause and like $300 bucks???

that would be sweet.

and if those are all made in the same factory, i should just get bings, its the cheapest.

Well there is also the Varity,
Bing has the one when Vibrant had a good varity.

I can not remember what actualy Can i have but it sounds
low/ solid/ and sweeeeet,

trust power extreme 2

GT

yeah didnt someone on here have one they wanted to trade for a stock exhause and like $300 bucks???

that would be sweet.

and if those are all made in the same factory, i should just get bings, its the cheapest.[/quote]

Yeah, PM me if you’re interested and I’ll see if it’s still available.

Yeah i originally wanted exmag, but I ended up getting the Blitz Realize TT setup. It fits super snug and is really quite, but still nice when you giver, but it all depends on what you like, some might say mine is too quite. Good luck man.

All in all, it comes down to what you want to spend.

I jus want something in dual. :o

yeah, I have an RS*R ExMag… if you want to hear it just PM me. I live down by High Park, which isn’t too far from the timmies where the TSR guys meet…I think I saw you there once :slight_smile:

Btw, this is an expensive exhaust when compared to the others out there, but I think on a turbo’d car, it would sound real nice…

I saw you the other day on Laurel ave. Sounded SICK love your car man.

WHO HAS THIS EXHAUST FOR SALE???