S14 Exhaust Question.

Hello guys

Im in a bit of a dilemma right now. The problem i have is that i need a down pipe for my s14 ka24de. The s14 manifold and s13 manifolds are different as the s14 has two piece exhaust manifold(downpipe, Manifold), whiles s13 manifold and downpipe are connected.Anyways i thought the sr down pipe could bolt up to the s14 manifold because they were the same flange ect, but it doesn’t look like it wants to work. So, now i want to try and use a s13 manifold, and bolt up to my catback. Will it work for a s14? It would mean it would replace the manifold and dowpipe, and bolt right to my cat.

Thanks Alot

Randy Rashid.

it will work

So s13 manfiold, and downpipe, will bolt to my ssac dual catback?

use tinfoil

yessir

SR downpipe will bolt up and fit pretty close. The ONLY thing you will need to do is re-clock the flange between the downpipe and cat.

I know this because I’ve actually done it and not ‘just read about it’

Hope it helps!

What do you mean re clock the flange:| you can turn the flange? i have the sr down pipe, i tried it and its off like it looks if you turn the the down pipe a lil it would fit properly.

Mind you its stock sr dowpipe, not aftermarket.

by reclock the flange, I mean that the flange will no bolt on. The flange will have to be moved a little bit to bolt up.

how, which flange manifold flange?

cut the flange
-rotate it
-re-weld it

using S13 mani/dp will delete 1 O2 sensor from teh S14 system./

but should otherwise work