s14 front end

dose anyone if i can fit the 97-98 front end on my 96 240. I will change the fenders hood bumper, everything? Dose it fit over the chasis? any input will be greatly appriciated.

thanx

I do believe that everything bolts up.

woah money …
…I like those front ends rather than the s15 front even

yeah me too, i had a line on some lights but they sold, CRAP!

been wanting to do this for a long time. but expensive. have to change lights, fenders, bumper, hood and grill. almost as expensive as s15 front end change over.

i dont know if this is true or not, but i heard you can just change the headlights and hood, and keep the same side markers.

it wont look exactly like a kouki, but it’ll save you big money.

yeah it would if you could use the same bumper support and fenders and mountings it would be huge savings just to change the hood and lights/grill

the hood has a diferent slope it dosnt match the fenders. i think even the bumper is different. I wish that i could just do that.

Everything bolts up. It also gives you an excuse to get a carbon fiber hood, 30mm over fenders, and aftermarket front bumper.

Another difference is the rad support which has different openings to change the bulbs. It is not a neccesity as you can always cut holes, or just take the complete headlights off to change the bulbs.

In my honest opinion, the S14b front end is the best looking silvia front end. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

There is no such thing as an S14b. 95-96 = S14 97-98 = S14a

That will look pimp. I was going to do it myself this winter. Who cares if its the same price as a S15. I think it looks better and nobody ever thinks of doing it. :smiley:

nah I have thought about doing it …just alot of fab work …there are no s13.4 fenders that I have heard of … but I have seen the conversion done quite a few times