S14 Front Strut Brace Clearance problems...

Whats good son?

I got this greddy front strut brace from JRP a few months back, when he sold it to me i was aware it said for s13 but he stood by that it would fit…
A few weeks back i test fitted it on the car and its rubbing against the intake plenum, prolly need only a few mm of clearance.
After seeing it didnt fit, called up JRP toldem the deal said no problems bring it back
Last week I drive out there with it the bag and the receipt to find out it has a minor scuff on the under side from it rubbing apperently ( it was on my car for a couple minutes at most) and pretty much i got told to go fuck myself…
I know i can use washers to get a few mm more in height but im not really a fan of mickey mouse shit, so i need to check is the strut brace just wront or is my engine sitting to high?

Thanks in advance

Its the brace itself. You need one for an s14. Same thing happen to my buddy. That’s JRP for you… sell that one to someone on the board and buy an s14 one from a vendor here. If there are issues atleast they won’t tell you to go F* yourself

That sucks man. They’ve been pretty good to deal with whenever I was in there, but I wasn’t trying to return anything. They always seem to have attitude though, like they think they are better than everyone else. I agree with broccoli, just find someone to sell it to, and get a new one.

put 2 damn washers. It will be perfectly fine.

yee not a fan of doin that type of shit, ive been tryin to sell it for 140 for a while no takers, spread the word haha, there is a thread for it in fs somewhere