S14 KOUKI OEM areo kit FS/FT. + Tanabe Full Stainless Catback||CHECK THE QUALITY!!

[ATTACH]14966[/ATTACH]ok, looking for some aero change.
will trade for a D1 style kouki body kit, or JDM kouki bumper.
here is what i have:
97 USDM S14 Kouki LE

USDM Grill: nothing special, selling cuz i got a JDM one. 50

USDM rear bumper: got one little scratch, good condition 150
S14 Kouki hood: with JDM OEM silvia badge. a little paint crack(due to the reason of falling on the floor during the engine swap…Fixed, no leak , perfect shape, the paint crack is not that obverious…but stilll, low price 250

S14 Tanabe Full stainless Catback: no rust,not very loud, but very powerful sound, tasty. come with Test pipe.
a set of four ENKEI RP01S are also for sale. 17x7.5 F 17x8.5 R. custom paint matt bronze. tires are free. front are pretty much done. Rear has 40% left. Potenza RE760sports 245 40 r17 750
PHOTOS ADDED!! CHECK THE QUALITY
TEXT:613 883 8182 OR PM both works!
can deliver in GTA area.

any trades relate to S14SR are welcome!!
FMIC, 555cc injectors, elbow, dp, rear multi links, standalone ecus,
especially looking for titanium catback(TI-C etc), large FMIC, or 18x9.5+ wheels.

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Hood Pending

can you send me pick of the paint chip on the hood. i’m interested, but want to see it first.

timsivad@gmail.com or pm it to me

i dont have the zoomed in pic for now…but as u can see from any of the photos my profile, its barely visible

part out the front lip?

thanks for the interests guys, i have got many texts from u guys.

Just to clearfy , this thread is for making an early reservation. im in goddam Ottawa trying to finish my exams. they will be done in April. Car is parked @home, in Toronto. never winter driven. check the photo for the quality. NO Cheap Shit deals from me!!
thanks!!

---------- Post added at 10:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 AM ----------

sry , no. if i cant sell the whone thing , i will just keep it. USDM front end> JDM ones’s for kouki imo.

UPDATES:
Hood: Pending.
Sideskirts: Pending.

bump!!
to the skys!

such a good price on the skirts man, paid 3bills(shipped) a few days beore your post.

thanks!~~

theirs no dents? or bends in the hood?

I have a C-west JDM style bumper with oem JDM kouki signals

$450 for both.

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8921/cwestsil8.jpg