S14 Lighting Questions (Which are turn signals?)

Hey all, just wondering if you can answer a few quick questions for me. I have all my lights wired up, but they definetely seem wrong to me. The headlights are all good, brights and lows work, Daytime Runnings work, that’s all good. Then, onto the corner lights (beside the headlights) when I plug them in, they are a clearance light, not a signal light? Is that right, or messed wiring??? Next, side markers on the side of the bumper are clearance lights, not signals… That seems wrong too. I haven’t been able to test yet but it seems the only lights left for actuall signal lights are the front bumper lights? Are these the only turn signals on the front? It seems reversed to me…

Yes. You have it right.

Only turn signals are on the front bumper.

Well that was easy, thanks for the quick reply!

Okay, actually have one more quick question… Where can I get the lightbulb socket (the thing that hold the lightbulb into the actual housing, and plugs into the wiring) for the front bumper light. One of mine is busted, just wondering if you can get them from nissan, or where?

Are you talking about the connector that is attached to your wiring harness?

If so I don’t think nissan sells them individually (only with the wiring) so your best bet would be to look for a similar plug at the wreckers, then splice it on.

Nope, the bulb holder, not the harness… I’ll prob just go to the wreckers anyways…

if anythign it shouldbe too expensive from the dealer any how. plus im sure there are a few ppl on son parting out s14 … just post up in WTB.

Thing is I need ASAP and I’m in sask…

The plug for that light on an S13 is like 20$ at the dealer.

There were a whole bunch at Can. Tire, but I grabbed the wrong one, gonna have to go back tom I guess, but the one I grabbed was pretty close.