s2000 + 2JZ NO SHIT!!!

yea, there is website, i believe its stwok.com, couple guys done it to one, and are in the middle of doing it to an rx7 and another stook…there is a video of the one on there…

Yeah, go back to working on old technology.

X… :smiley:

stwok is the company i heard was doing them, I want to build one of these some day.

so i guess the guy selling this had 50/50 do this, but after 6months and the run around the owner took it back. then had someone else finish it

50/50 blows

yeah i think i might sue them for doing terrible work if that were my car, thats just unacceptable by any standards. And that S2k rips insane

the ABS is also gone. with a car that fast…i think ill keep my ABS

50/50 Racing has done this setup on like 6 or 7 S2Ks now. And about 5 of those they have ripped the people off BIG time in the process. One guy left his car with them for over a year and they constantly kept calling him asking for more money to complete the project and then finally he said fuck it and showed up at their shop one day and saw it was no where near being done.

The cars make ridiculous power with the 2jz in there, I think there is one out that making around 900whp, but there is only one that is actually reliable, but that one “only” makes 450-550whp.

nightmares like this are why i stopped modding

and why is that?

Yah ABS = Gay

that engine looks like its just goin to rip that car apart

If they fucked my car up like that, they would be def getting a letter.
Thats nuts…

Oh, and ABS blows.

looks like he’s on the run
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/5050wanted.jpg
they might as well just done this
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/2jz_swap.jpg
oldy but still good^

this car has been on nasioc.com for about awhile now.

this guy is desperately trying to trade this worthless POS off to someone else. sucks people are so shady/shitty

nice looking car, and quick too. :tup: to that.

sick fast

More often than not…you get what you pay for. If the guy is going to a guy who works out of his garage (and its not a friend)…chances are he is cheaping out.

When people do high speed runs, why do they always say they “shut it down” or “I got to 150 and then completely shut it down”?

It sounds so stupid.

shutting the car off is amazing at those speeds!!!

a letter? just a letter, i think that he would be in for more shit then a letter from me if he basically took a shit on my car and charged me for it.