S2K at Bob Johnson in Rochester

I know there are a few peeps on here from Rochester, has anyone looked at this car yet? Reasonable price, few minor bolt ons, but HIDEOUS vinyl (seriously who the hell thought that would look good).

Anyone ever been to this dealer or have any opinions about it? It’s the year/color combo I’ve been looking for with fairly low miles and a decent price. I don’t mind the drive but if someone has info before hand that’d be great…maybe if they take the gay stripes off I’ll go and make an offer. TIA.

What I want to know is who in their right mind would trade in their S2K for any Chevy? I hope they at least got a Vette. I also wouldn’t buy that S2K cause you know every punk car wash boy has taken that thing out and beat the shit out of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you end up seeing it on the news wrapped around a telephone pole.

Pics? Color combo? Mileage? Price?

I can go take a look at it for you, im in greece and I can take pics if your interested.

I wonder how bad they’d rape me if I traded in an 08 in on it.

it’s sold, off the website and autotrader. was an 02, yellow with like 28k for 16k