S2K vs Camaro Grudge Race for $15,000

That was close!

https://youtu.be/3slPhD9aqkA

That was damn close! Makes me want to drive my s2k but it’s already being taken apart for next seasons build.

Brent

No way a 4 banger can beat a v8… NO WAYYYYYY

i saw brent was the last poster on the thread and was like “oh god… what did he do” Lol :lol:

i’d like to also point out that the tuner for Real St is who went over the map from my S2K with me when a lot of you called me stupid and that i was just throwing opinions of “internet people” around. Looks like they indeed know a thing or two :tup:

Would be interesting to see how fast the camaro is when its not all over the track

Muscle beats import every time! Errr wait.

I don’t care if it’s by an inch or a mile, winning’s winning.

that being said, trans-marrow-bird was chasing him down with a quickness!

S2k was pretty squirrelly most of the way down the track also.

The Camaro guy went hard right before the 60’ and went off the gas back on and to the left…

I don’t really care who won I was just curious how fast that camaro actually is :lol:

Yea that was close. The camaro did move around but heres a better angle showing how much the S moved.

Bro, do you even have traction

Yeah they both broke loose… 2 nasty cars .

I watched it a couple times maybe the S2k had bigger balls then the camaro dude I can hear the camaro let out not the S2k

Import guys are so used to being slow that they get all amped up in threads like this. haha

Was the camaro a stick car too?

damn torque and stuff !

The camaro should have convinced him to go the texas mile. Sucks to have an s2k out launch you when $15k is on the line, and the s2k didn’t even launch that great.

Well when you let off before the 60’ mark it probably hard to get a good launch lol

Shouldn’t have lifted. The s2k looked like it took an even longer path down the track. I agree though and would like to see what the camaro runs on a good run, that camaro moves harder but he lost that race. Slower cars can win when they drive better.

We need Brian spiller to help settle this.

bead locks on the 2k… so sweet

that was a drivers race and he deserved to win.