sad but true lol

Recently a “Husband Super Store” opened where women could go to choose a husband from among many men. It was laid out in five floors.

The only rule was, once you opened the door to any floor, you HAD to choose a man from that floor; if you went up a floor, you couldn’t go back down except to leave the place, never to return. A couple of girlfriends went to the shopping center to find some husbands…

First floor
The door had a sign saying, “These men have jobs and love kids.” The women read the sign and said, “Well, that’s better than not having a job or not loving kids, but I wonder what’s further up?” So up they went.

Second floor
The sign read, “These men have high paying jobs, love kids, and are extremely good looking.” “Hmmm,” said the ladies, “But, I wonder what’s further up?”

Third floor
This sign read, “These men have high paying jobs, are extremely good looking, love kids and help with the housework.”
“Wow,” said the women, “Very tempting.” But there was another floor, so further up they went.

Fourth floor
This door had a sign saying “These men have high paying jobs, love kids, are extremely good looking, help with the housework and have a strong romantic streak.”
“Oh, mercy me,” they cried, "Just think what must be awaiting us further on! So up to the fifth floor they went.

Fifth floor
The sign on that door said, “This floor is empty and exists only to prove that women are f-cking impossible to please. The exit is to your left.”

:owned:

old joke…but true

how is that owned? it was a joke.

x2

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: funny shit.

funny stuff

another stupid post by shelby :jerkit:

:rofl:

ya and you can go fuck yourself you peice of shit, k thx bye

you still haven’t justified how it was owned…

i guess cause hes one of the guys in the basement that dont even make it to the first floor. :dunno:

lol funny :rofl: there is a very small amount of girls that aren’t like that though, just hard to come by :hsugh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

wow im so hurt especially since its coming from a loser like u.

why dont you two seriously just meet somewhere, beat the living shit out of each other, and call it a day? Everyones so tough around here.

e-thugs

im no e-thug, sam’s the e-thug, i dont say anything about him… he’s the one that always starts shit in threads with me.

sam i dont have a problem with you, if you keep your mouth shut i keep mine shut…

ok BACK ONTOPIC

Hahaha