Saddam is no more!

Hung like a monkey.

I don’t think anything is going to change though… :frowning:

yea, Bush needs to go away as well.

yeh bush is the worst thing that could have happened to the country ever… hes an Moron!! once he stepes down i woudlent be suprised that somone is gonna shoot his ass…

the situation in iraq is just gonna get worse and worse. they need a person like sadaam to rule with an iron fist and prevent themselves from killing each other. there’s been more deaths in iraq since the US invaded than there has been by sadaam’s genocides. stupid bush.

the world is ruled by morons…in my opinion

haha i saw this info when i was drunk.

like i am now. but haha ya he is gone now what shall we do? bush is still here!!

Us Canadians all know that there was always the ‘hidden agenda’; are they really better off without Saddam? Who knows, personally, I think that liberating the people wasn’t the main priority.

This Christmas, I wished for peace and harmony amongst the people of this world … we’ll see how that goes…:wink:

instead of helping the nations around the world and trying to fix the more important global issues, the superpowers are more concerned with taking an aggresive stand.

it’s sad that the liberty of freedom that america is based upon, but the citizens dont have that.

everything is monitored and watched over via bigbrother.

Saddam, was a minor player… bush just couldn’t come up with a plausable excuse nor the the balls the go after north Korea, Iran, Syria or chechneia (sp)…

However, while this whole Iraq stupidity thing is going on, Muslim’s from Ethiopia have taken over Somolia. Since the 70’s ‘Islam’ has taken over more countires then ANY other group/nation/culture in the world for the last century … combined. This is where the ‘muscle’ should be aimed ( UN or otherwise ), Stopping the whole sale take over of the world by Islamic radicals.