Saleen S7 pulled over on the 90

[quote=“Final GTS,post:63,topic:38536"”]

Yes, because it is soooo difficult to find out where someone lives if you know their name. :rolleyes:

Seeing a car on the street or meeting the person out will give you very little info unless that person wants you to know, or you know a cop who would even give you their info from the cars’ plate.

[/quote]

now i know this was said awhile back but i had to say something. now honestly. being a car you dont see very often, i think people will pick up on who the only guy is to having one around here. second if he has the money to afford this car, i think people are going to know who the hell he is with the job he has. and third if someones going to do anything to this guy. its not probably going to be any joe smoe but instead someone that can probably get access to find out where the fuck he lives. its called the internet. we use it on a daily basis. im guessing if ur good with it, you might just be able to find out where someone lives, what family members they have, the cars they drive, the names of there pets…so on. come on the guys gotta be rich to own one. not hard to find out who a rich guy is that owns an s7 when know one else around here drives one:whip: