oooo you,ll see buddy

[/quote]

o im sure hes shittin his pants with fear right now

:lol: you all make me laugh…

:tup: to the s7, very nice ride

Great thread. :roll:

Is it spring yet?

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:77,topic:38536"”]

You’re trying to defend some jerk off who goes out his way in every thread possible to start shit with 90% of the members here.

[/quote]

People on here do that all by themselves.

wow completely worthless thread

VIPER GTS had the only posts worth reading

Where the hell are the pics? I keep checking daily, and this is page 5… with nothing to deliver! :tdown:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:63,topic:38536"”]

Yes, because it is soooo difficult to find out where someone lives if you know their name. :rolleyes:

Seeing a car on the street or meeting the person out will give you very little info unless that person wants you to know, or you know a cop who would even give you their info from the cars’ plate.

[/quote]

now i know this was said awhile back but i had to say something. now honestly. being a car you dont see very often, i think people will pick up on who the only guy is to having one around here. second if he has the money to afford this car, i think people are going to know who the hell he is with the job he has. and third if someones going to do anything to this guy. its not probably going to be any joe smoe but instead someone that can probably get access to find out where the fuck he lives. its called the internet. we use it on a daily basis. im guessing if ur good with it, you might just be able to find out where someone lives, what family members they have, the cars they drive, the names of there pets…so on. come on the guys gotta be rich to own one. not hard to find out who a rich guy is that owns an s7 when know one else around here drives one:whip:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:62,topic:38536"”]

400,000? Add another Ferrari 360… Sticker on a 2006 TT is $602,000.

[/quote]

No one said it was a TT, or a 2006 :gotme:

The original cars were @ $400K.

http://www.cars.com/go/crp/research.jsp;jsessionid=Y451OIG1Z2BUTLAYIE0U2VA?makeid=483&year=2004&modelid=7531&bg=t&section=summary&mode=&aff=national

Available Style
Choose style to load Equipment & Specs data
Original MSRP
2dr Coupe Base $430,000

PS to speedped, threats get people banned :tup: Carry on…

146mph 1/4…car is pretty sick…

[quote=“yeamabu,post:108,topic:38536"”]

now i know this was said awhile back but i had to say something. now honestly. being a car you dont see very often, i think people will pick up on who the only guy is to having one around here. second if he has the money to afford this car, i think people are going to know who the hell he is with the job he has. and third if someones going to do anything to this guy. its not probably going to be any joe smoe but instead someone that can probably get access to find out where the fuck he lives. its called the internet. we use it on a daily basis. im guessing if ur good with it, you might just be able to find out where someone lives, what family members they have, the cars they drive, the names of there pets…so on. come on the guys gotta be rich to own one. not hard to find out who a rich guy is that owns an s7 when know one else around here drives one:whip:

[/quote]

Wow way to be an asshat. So using your logic we should just post all available information we have on said owner just because it would be available somewhere. What a tool.

[quote=“Marcus,post:110,topic:38536"”]

146mph 1/4…car is pretty sick…

[/quote]

No shit i didnt know they were that fast.

I wonder if there is more than one in NYS

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:112,topic:38536"”]

No shit i didnt know they were that fast.

[/quote]

750HP with 2950lbs

S7 TT 0-60 in 3.2

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:111,topic:38536"”]

Wow way to be an asshat. So using your logic we should just post all available information we have on said owner just because it would be available somewhere. What a tool.

[/quote]

not saying give info out but with other things being said along with what he said. just stating its not that hard to get info about someone. shit i couldnt care less about the guys name.

All Dan was saying was if you had info(as in know the owner) please keep it to yourself. This is a reasonable request and i dont see the need to reply with dumb posts about how you can get it.

Interesting. I actually used to be an S7 dealer back in Salt Lake. Dealt with Fred Blum back then. Not sure if he’s still around or not. Sad part was…this was way early on during S7 gestation, and long story short, we never saw a car. Looks like they’re doing a bit better now delivering on their promises.

We had one for a couple of days at the dealership as a show piece. I think it was serial #2. Yellow at the time. Had a chance to drive it, but the engineers choked it down quite a bit, and it wouldn’t rev past 3k. Wish I knew more about Motec at the time.

[quote=“Final GTS,post:34,topic:38536"”]

LOL, I am surprised it took so long for someone to see it. I was in Detroit yesterday at Saleen Specialty Vehicles inc. to make contacts and go over the car with the factory crew, and to have a “crash course” on this cars’ construction. The car was brought back to Buffalo today. I have to say, I am very impressed with this car, both in its build quality and design- certainly a car I wouldnt mind owning some day.

For reference, it is a Silver 2006 S7 Twin Turbo, brand new.

I think I should add, that factory is quite incredible. The sheer amount of work being done at that level of quality is extremely impressive.

If you happen to know who owns this car, please keep his name off the boards. This car is certainly worth enough money to attract the wrong kind of attention.

PS- He got pulled over because the car has no plates, its on a temporary. (one of many times it got pulled over since Friday morning)

[/quote]

What color was it?

[quote=“Clean Baldy,post:119,topic:38536"”]

What color was it?

[/quote]

um read slappy…Silver