Saleen S7 pulled over on the 90

Just curious…what the maintenence cost are annually and where is the closest service center? Besides Michigan

Gotta be the sexiest car ever.

[quote=“Marcus,post:113,topic:38536"”]

I wonder if there is more than one in NYS

[/quote]

yes, there are a few in the city

[quote=“TrueBlue,post:109,topic:38536"”]

No one said it was a TT, or a 2006 :gotme:

The original cars were @ $400K.

http://www.cars.com/go/crp/research.jsp;jsessionid=Y451OIG1Z2BUTLAYIE0U2VA?makeid=483&year=2004&modelid=7531&bg=t&section=summary&mode=&aff=national

PS to speedped, threats get people banned :tup: Carry on…

[/quote]

I said it was a TT.

I said it was a 2006.

On Page 2.

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:111,topic:38536"”]

Wow way to be an asshat. So using your logic we should just post all available information we have on said owner just because it would be available somewhere. What a tool.

[/quote]

No shit… I dont get people. Was it really that unreasonable of a request?

[quote=“66impalass,post:123,topic:38536"”]

yes, there are a few in the city

[/quote]

Must be nice to see around…

[quote=“Final GTS,post:125,topic:38536"”]

No shit… I dont get people. Was it really that unreasonable of a request?

[/quote]

People are ignorant, selfish, and inconsiderate

[quote=“Marcus,post:121,topic:38536"”]

Just curious…what the maintenence cost are annually and where is the closest service center? Besides Michigan

[/quote]

Depends on how much you drive it. Clutch has a 5-10K lifespan, though easy to change. 12Qt Mobil Oil capacity, figure 150-200 for an oil change when you factor labor. Brembo Brakes are going to last a while unless you track it, probably in the area of 800 for a pad set. All the other fluids are normal items. Tires are the same as my Viper, so nothing out of the “ordinary” there… Its a pretty basic design when it boils down to it, not a swiss-watch like Italian car. Its similar to a domestic Ford V-8 in the car, and probably shares quite a few of the maintenance engine components with other Ford products.

I will be servicing the car, thats why I went to the factory… just one of many markets I plan to enter in the next few years. Nearest service centers would be Chicago, Cleveland, NYC.

Definition of irony -

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:77,topic:38536"”]

You’re trying to defend some jerk off who goes out his way in every thread possible to start shit with 90% of the members here.

[/quote]

In my opinion, one of the sexiest supercars ever made. I want to see the real thing in person :slight_smile:

[quote=“Final GTS,post:128,topic:38536"”]

Depends on how much you drive it. Clutch has a 5-10K lifespan, though easy to change. 12Qt Mobil Oil capacity, firgure 150-200 for an oil change when you factor labor. Brembo Brakes are going to last a while unless you track it, probably in the area of 800 for a pad set. All the other fluids are normal items. Tires are the same as my Viper, so nothing out of the “ordinary” there… Its a pretty basic design when it boils down to it, not a swiss-watch like Italian car. Its similar to a domestic Ford V-8 in the car, and probably shares quite a few of the maintenance engine components with otuth Ford products.

I will be servicing the car, thats why I went to the factory… just one of many markets I plan to enter in the next few years. Nearest service centers would be Chicago, Cleveland, NYC.

[/quote]

Thats pretty cool that you have the opportunities to be able to work on such cars :tup:

S7 is Hot. I took these at 06 Autoshow in Detriot.

Car is so sick looking…

why

http://hypersolid.net/blank_stare.jpg

fry you honestly have the best “burn” pics

Hey, give Luke credit for using the Search function at least.

Where did you find this picture of Locutus’ pug???

VermontPuggers.org?

:lol: Yeah that’s about right.

This thread was started in '07 so I guess it all works out.