Sam's Birthday?

s10v8? > Anthony > Keystone light

word.

Yeah, but you making that comment is a comment someone who actually knows the girl would say. You have no idea who she is, she has no idea who you are, so who are you to make a comment like that and expect to have someone not get a little riled up over it?

You have taken 99.9% of threads you’ve posted in on this forum, since you’ve joined, off topic by either just rambling/talking about something totally irrelevant to the OP, or just go about asking people questions and talking about something that has nothing to do with the thread.

I was gonna clean my room until i read this post
i was gonna get up and find the broom
but then i read this thread
my room is still messed up
and i know why (why man?)
yeaha
because i read
because i read
because i read this threaddd

roll another blunt

oOoOooOOoooooooo

Dude you for some reason like to give me shit and you dont know me… I was just trying to be polite and not have a bday thread go into the p00per no matter who knows who s10v8 understood what I was getting at and it wasnt even anything against him but yet you always have something to say…tell your mom to give you more hugs

You have taken 99.9% of threads you’ve posted in on this forum, since you’ve joined, off topic by either just rambling/talking about something totally irrelevant to the OP, or just go about asking people questions and talking about something that has nothing to do with the thread.[/quote]

“It was doomed from the start just like every other topic on this forum” has nothing to do with you. Being the OP does not mean being the center of attention, no matter how many fucking times you reply in the topic about useless bullSHIT…

The birthday was 2 days ago. You trying to get with this girl or something? Who is still celebrating birthdays two days later?

cumpleanos felizzz

:rofl funny dude…why does everything have to turn into some kinda confrontation or challenge with a few of you…I really do swear you guys are trying to make up for something…NM I know

God this forum fuckin sucks!

Happy belated to the no longer CP!

Do you even know the girl at all? I’ve met her twice I think but I’m not gonna be some creeper like that, weirdo. In for the v8s10 vs reckone fight

Sam is Franks g/f correct?

Once a thread loses seriousness it really never can go back…

It’s like the derivative of “once you go black…”

yeah thats being a creeper just keeping the peace. I swear to god if I met some of you I probably knock your teeth out

That’s what I’m saying. The way the OP is made is something someone who personally knows the person, not some random dude on a forum who doesn’t know them at all.
In for s10v8 vs. Reckone as well :number1

yeah

ps. happy belated sam haha

No challenge, I’m just curious

Oh and do tell me what I’m supposedly trying to make up for, this should be good :rofl

Yeah, nah, I don’t think that’d happen. OP is a creeper post.