SanDisk 1GB MP3 Player for $10 FREE Shipping

It’s refurbished, but who cares. Its $10. 90 day warranty.

1GB of memory plays back over 16 hours of MP3 (32 hours of WMA) music (over 240 MP3/480 WMA songs). Playback at 128 kbps MP3, 64 kbps WMA. Capacity reduced when formatted. Up to 19 hours continuous playback using one AAA Battery. Based on standard playback, 128 Kb MP3 files Support for MP3, WMA, and DRM WMA and Audible file formats. FM tuner (20 preset stations)(FM Tuner not included in European Model.) Voice recording w/built-in microphone Choose to play your favorite track repeatedly, in random sequence, or play all the songs continuously Hi-speed USB 2.0 connects to almost any computer for hi-speed music transfer (backwards compatible to USB 1.1 ports)

http://www.buy.com/retail/product.asp?sku=202021589

Cant go wrong for $10

These are great when you don’t want to take your $300 mp3 player out on the slopes…

I got one of these for the girlfriend a year ago and it works great.

Post up if you just did an impulse buy :slight_smile:

Yeah I am tired of using my Iphone as a MP3 player at the gym. Especially when it falls off while you are on the treadmill and fly off the treadmill into the wall @ 8MPH :lol:

i tried but it wont let me checkout ??

Thanks for the link, I just bought one…don’t really know why but for $10 what the hell, right?

I got a sandisk sansa clip for the gym. Thing is a tiny tank. Its had weights dropped on it and still works fine.

Good buy, they make solid MP3.

Hello alex,

Just wanted to let you know that the item(s) listed below from your order #43144561 have shipped and are on the way to your door.

If you have any questions regarding this or any other order, please feel free to contact
us twenty-four hours a day, seven-days-a-week at www.buy.com/support.

We built Buy.com with one thing in mind - enabling you and all our customers to buy products better -
that means offering you top brands, superstore selection, low prices, and outstanding service.

Once again, thank you for your order. We look forward to earning your business as we set out to be
the “best place to buy on the Internet.”

Sincerely,
Customer Support Team

Order #43144561

sku: 202021589
description: SanDisk Sansa M240 1GB MP3 Player with FM Tuner -SDMX3-1024-A18 - recertified
qty: 1
ship date: 11/4/2008
return policy: Distributor Only Returns (Direct Returns) . Distributor 90 Day Limited Warranty

woot.

its no longer available. Its been sold out.

just got mine today. Cute little thing and sooooo light. The single AAA battery weights more than the actual MP3 player. Definitely worth the $10.