iPod/MP3 Players

I want to get a MP3 plaer and considering how I prob will not use it that much I figured I would spend like $40-$70. I realize I will not get nothing that nice for this much $…but as long as it works and I can get 2-4GB then I will be happy.

My question is would a cheaper brand @ best buy be good or while looking on e-bay I saw these replica nano’s for cheap. I am wondering which one will hold up better. Here is a link for an example of the e-bay mp3 player.

http://cgi.ebay.com/4GB-NEW-STYLE-MP3-MP4-PLAYER-1-8-LCD-VIDEO-PHOTO-RADI_W0QQitemZ300245327106QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item300245327106&_trksid=p3286.m14.l1308

i’d keep an eye on www.woot.com they usually have one a week on there

i got a 2gb sansa for my sister for 15.99 from woot.

i’d get a sandisk from best lie before i bought some bullshit ipod or knockoff.

Sandisk Sansa clip is pretty nice, I’ve had mine for a year and it still holds a REALLY good charge, well worth $39.99 IMO. Check Ebay they have the 4gb around that I believe

I think that may be my best bet. I can get a 2GB sansa for like $40 ebay or $60 Best Buy and it should be decent. I saw the 4GB fuze for $80 at best Buy as well.

I just bought one of these and it is pretty nice. Amazon.com has them for $48 with free shipping. I actually like this better than the Shuffle since it has a display as well as a clip. It’s cheaper as well.

[ame=“http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000W09ZTK/ref=s9subs_c4_at1-rfc_p?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_r=1MD8EKK1PQSC4XEK0D9V&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=372729801&pf_rd_i=507846”]2GB[/ame]

[ame=“http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Sansa-Clip-Player-Silver/dp/B00126V8WU/ref=pd_sbs_e_2”]4GB[/ame]

I must disagree, I have bought a few “off” brands of mp3 players, such as the I-River, and in the end Apple products always out perform. At least for me, so I now have a hand few of off brands laying around that never get used.

agreed.

I would love to get an iPod, but I want one with a screen and to be in under $75.

how does an mp3 player out perform another? do they hold charges and play songs? and what designates a company as an ‘off’ brand?

I bought my kids a 512 mb mp3 player from toys r us for less than $10 and it plays songs just like my sisters ipod. :dunno:

I have a philips 2gb mp3 player that I use for the gym. It was under $30 but it doesn’t play video or get radio.

check out the creative zen vision M
I have it and love it. Its just like a thicker better IPOD lol imo… I love it.

I have a 3rd gen iPod. I have no complaints. There are a lot of items out there that can do the same job for cheaper, though.

We also have a brown 30g Zune we’re not using, It will probably end up in classifieds soon since she doesnt use it and I already have an ipod.

there’s a woot-off today, there’s always a ton of mp3 players for sale

i dunno i like my ipod touch makes flying a little better.

i’ve been keeping my eye open for a decent one, so once a get my truck back i dont have to carry CD’s

4gb media player for 40 on woot now!!!

I must have just missed it…fuck

you did… sucks… keep an eye out!