Saratoga Parking Structure Meet Sunday Dec 6th

Hey guys, I’m trying to have a get together in Saratoga sunday the 6th. If your familiar with the area its the Parking structure in the down town area near the park. I’ve found that on sunday afternoons its quite empty there. I was gonna get there around 6:30, 7:00ish. I have a few people already interested. Just putting it out there for others. Need directions PM me. Also this lot has an upper and lower deck we would be in the lower deck. It has good indoor lighting good for some pictures. Alright thanks for looking guys.

Most decent cars are too low to fit in that parking garage if they are still even on the road. You would have better luck in the one up by the adirondack Trust office building

Would come but dont want to show everyone up with my plow truck

yeah I figured I’d keep my sick whip away from these cars too.

we would all look pretty lame hanging out in a parking garage with a bunch of beaters.

ya 99.9999999% of the decent cars around here are put away considering its the day before december 1st and we live in the northeast…

What’s this? Beater meet '09?

Can Dreads plowtruck push SRS BZNS’s subie off the second story of the parking garage? Show up on the 6th to find out

Oh man such an epic battle to ensue

beater meet 09!!

Wallace likes my new beater :lol

its pretty damn clean dude i like:thumbup

shut up fag you got the best beater :lol
REALLY wish i had the money for it :frowning: that car is the exact thing want. FFFUUUU

If were going to have a beater meet it should definetly be at a bar

DUIs for all!!!

lol you don’t have a beater steve… remove yourself from this thread!

i would go if mainline wasn’t having their xmas party that day which is also a hardcore show. so i’ll be there unless u make it earlier in the day cause my good car isn’t put away and i’ll make it in anywhere.

We should have beater heads up racing. Im gonna be dead last!

if my beater ran id prob fair really well in that seeing as its turboed

Idk I think the plow truck might come in deadlast, that truck is terribly slow without a 500 pound plow sitting on the front of it.