Saturday 10/1 Mohawk Honda "Cruise-In" Car Show

Mohawk Honda is celebrating their 40th Aniversary on Saturday Oct 1st @ their location at 175 Freemans Bridge Rd. The day will kick off with an invitation for everyone to be part of the 1st Annual Mohawk Honda Cruise-In @ the facility, starting at 10am.

“For Honda owners, we’ll be giving away awards in a variety of categories, plus a Best-In-Show open to all makes & models,” said Mohawk Honda’s General Manager Keith Tooley. “We’re hoping that everyone with vintage 1970’s automobile will be able to join us.”

So far categories are:
-The oldest honda
-The most tricked-out souped-up Honda
-The Highest Mileage Honda
-Best In Show (open to any 1970’s vintage automobile)

To enter, you must be there between 10-11am. At 12 Noon the festivities will be open to the public with the celebration including food, fun, music & more

I hope to see some of you there :tbu I’ll be sure to post an updates as they are available

LOLWUT

:rofl I was hoping someone was going to catch that

If I put Honda badges on my volvo would that count as souped up?

lol

Fuck count me out

Gonna try to bring the civic for this.

fixed :ninja

Hmm

Honda badges on a white soupra could count as most souped up?

might have to go to this. hang with all the honda buddies

Is this right at the dealership? Its sketchy over there is it not? Greg you bringing your hatch too?

Its Glenville, not sketchy at all.

Oh, I see. They did used to have a dealership in downtown Schenectady, didnt they? :lol

i sent them an email to enter it, but they have yet to respond back. Anyone one else in the same boat?

not sketchy at all, there new location is very nice… & yes I will be bringing the hatch :ninja

fyi I have not gotten a reply yet - but I will be talking to someone there tomorrow

If I get a dealer plate I may bring the civic

Acquiring stupid Prelude Saturday. May well attend.

Well since my Civic is a heap right now, good chance I will swing down in the TL.

what kind of milage do you guys have on your civics?? anybody gonna enter the milage contest? lol