Saturday's cruise....(few pics)

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:19,topic:28053"”]

Just as I thought I did a GI tax search and Came up with his last name on a certain road (which I won’t mention) where I thought it looked familar.
How the hell did he afford that or much better even buy it?I assume he got it used(which is still 250K+):cry:
D

[/quote]

extra source of income the gov’t doesnt know about :snky:

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:20,topic:28053"”]

IBSHIRTLESSPIC

[/quote]

lols lols

hot pics…as always…looking good :tup:

Is that 430 his car? or his fathers car? I know the family has $$$$… Didnt he have a SC430, maybe that was his brother.

Jay’s 911 looks hott

That 430 is his. Bought and paid for. Family is very wealthy.

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:17,topic:28053"”]

The more I see your car, the more I think That I should’ve maybe looked at the Viper before I bought the Vette.
D

[/quote]

I LOVED the viper ever since I saw the Gen 1 at the Buffalo Autoshow back in 92’. I love the handling, the sound, the performance…oh ya…and it’s an ATTENTION WHORE:D. The car makes you feel good when your driving it. No other car I have ever driven besides an Exotic gives you this feeling. Some will same I am full of shit…but that is my opinion…and yes, they hold their value very well. Even 96’s go for high 40’s- mid 50’s.

I can agrre with pretty much everything you said there.Where did he wind up getting the Fcar at? Did he order, ebay, dealer?Just trying to find out info for my hopefully one day purchase.Can’t believe that thing is on the Island tho.maybe I’ll never see it.
How many Vipers do they make a year anyways?I thought it was around 2K which would be about 30 K built since 92 or still less then what GM produces in vettes in 1 year.
D

[quote=“misteroman$$$,post:27,topic:28053"”]

I can agrre with pretty much everything you said there.Where did he wind up getting the Fcar at? Did he order, ebay, dealer?Just trying to find out info for my hopefully one day purchase.Can’t believe that thing is on the Island tho.maybe I’ll never see it.
How many Vipers do they make a year anyways?I thought it was around 2K which would be about 30 K built since 92 or still less then what GM produces in vettes in 1 year.
D

[/quote]

The Fcar is on West River. that’s Josh’s second one if my memory serves me right. He also had a Carrera…Great cars to look at but maintaining them is another story. John who owns the 2001 lambo pays 5k each year just to ship the thing to Tampa so they can service it.

…the Viper production numbers I think are about 2-3k per year. Not many around…and the owners that do own these rarely drive them. I usually put about 4-6k annually on mine. Engines are built solid…many guys on the viper forums have well over 100k on their odometers and take them to the track.

Viper production is around 1-1.5K per year. Some years lower, peak year was 94 with just a tad over 3000 units. No other year has gone over 2K. Also keep in mind that an extremely large number of them end up wrecked, so the numbers dwindle rapidly.

^ Look who came out of hibernation…

[quote=“Marcus,post:30,topic:28053"”]

^ Look who came out of hibernation…

[/quote]

The guy to give me my only ride in a Viper.Yeah I knew he was on W River but didn’t want to post where he lived.
So it seems there are only about 15K or so vipers around.
D