Saudi Marriage 'Expert' Advises Men in 'Right Way' to Beat Their Wives

ZOMG! :biglol:

Move over, Dr. Phil, there’s a new relationship expert in town.
He’s Saudi author and cleric, “Dr.” Muhammad Al-'Arifi, who in a remarkable segment broadcast on Saudi and Kuwaiti television in September, counseled young Muslim men on how to treat their wives.
“Admonish them – once, twice, three times, four times, ten times,” he advised. “If this doesn’t help, refuse to share their beds.”
And if that doesn’t work?
“Beat them,” one of his three young advisees responded.
“That’s right,” Al-'Arifi said.
Click here to view the segment at MEMRITV.org
He goes on to calmly explain to the young men that hitting their future wives in the face is a no-no.
“Beating in the face is forbidden, even when it comes to animals,” he explained. “Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking, you are not allowed to beat it in the face. If this is true for animals, it is all the more true when it comes to humans. So beatings should be light and not in the face.”

His final words of wisdom?
“Woman, it has gone too far. I can’t bear it anymore,” he tells the men to tell their wives. "If he beats her, the beatings must be light and must not make her face ugly.
"He must beat her where it will not leave marks. He should not beat her on the hand… He should beat her in some places where it will not cause any damage. He should not beat her like he would beat an animal or a child – slapping them right and left.
“Unfortunately, many husbands beat their wives only when they get mad, and when they start beating, it as if they are punching a wall – they beat with their hands, right and left, and sometimes use their feet. Brother, it is a human being you are beating. This is forbidden. He must not do this.”
Take that, Match.com!

:lol: omfg :rofl: Even if you want your camel or donkey to start walking…

and people thought the rule of thumb was bad back in the day

what a fucking idiot

“ought to call it the rule of wrist”

ugh.

[quote=“BuickGN,post:3,topic:38061"”]

what a fucking idiot

[/quote]

werd. they totally need to be beat harder than that, and at least once a week… because they have all done something to deserve it.

if by beating you mean shot in the head, then yes i agree.

oh no not the tooth pick again, PLEASE PUT IT AWAY!!! they do have some pretty big tooth pics though

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:6,topic:38061"”]

werd. they totally need to be beat harder than that, and at least once a week… because they have all done something to deserve it.

[/quote]

Zerodaze is a sage

[quote=“JCuz,post:2,topic:38061"”]

and people thought the rule of thumb was bad back in the day

[/quote]

Rofl.

A+

It is true here.

Although it seems like any woman over 25 is ASS UGLY… The husbands have them do all the work… Carrying shit, farming, cooking, “cleaning”, everything. Sometimes you see a hit one under 25, and they really do have the potential to be pretty women. Then they get married.

Has it dawned on everyone yet that, in general, Islamic “culture” is a medieval crock of pus?

I don’t know enough about Islamic culture to comment, but this is plain wrong.

[quote=“rskrause,post:12,topic:38061"”]

Has it dawned on everyone yet that, in general, (religious) “culture” is a medieval crock of pus?

[/quote]

Fixed. It can apply to any religion. Don’t single one out.

[quote=“98 Red Ex,post:14,topic:38061"”]

Fixed. It can apply to any religion. Don’t single one out.

[/quote]

The PC crowd has it’s say!

Cultures are not all the same. Some suck and others don’t. I didn’t say anything about the religion of Islam, I was referring to the culture of Moslem countries.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:4,topic:38061"”]

“ought to call it the rule of wrist”

[/quote]

:headbang:

cant do much damage with that now can ya