save on tires with me

ok so i have now decided to advertise on here. i can save you guys money on tires. right now iam working on a nyspeed discount. this discount will be up to 25 percent on some tires. it wont be for all of them and some of the discount on the high performance tires is little. but i do price match tire rack add shipping to the price then add 9 for mounting(all my normal tire prices include mounting but no balancing)then give you 10 percent of the difference off. i have alot of overstock to including bfg drag radials in 3153517 and 2953018. if you are interested in products let me know via pm. i also can give you fair deals on installing tires.

price on mounting and balance, non special application (14").

Can you get goodyears?
D

yes sir

:tup: on tire mounting

not a single nick on the rims. although those 3 crow bars did scare me at first :wink:

i have alot of overstock to including bfg drag radials in 3153517

some1 wanna tell me if these will fit my truck? stock size is 255 15 17

They’ll fit your TRUCK, i doubt they will fit your rim

i dont think they will fit your truck with out major offset on the rim. 315 is a lot of tire to stick under stock body work. http://www.miata.net/garage/tirecalc.html is your friend

255 RECOMENDED SIZE(sorry caps) i can get u in a 265 something giver me a few minutes and ill throw u a pm

can you do a front alignment for me? please please please?

PMed

diaf andy

I need a pair 315 or 325/30/19 and a pair or 265 or 275/35/18’s.Sorry for the confusion if it matters.can find out 100% when the time comes
D

i NEED 205/45/16’s let me know what u got, and how much

I HAVE A SET OF YOKOHAMA A550VS IN THAT SIZE I CAN GET You the 62 97 each

wait wait wait, you can get yokahama’s now? avs es-100’s possibly?

there expensive in that size find me a good price and i will price match it and give you 10 percent of the difference

i like the interest beign shown here. you guys need to be morew specific with the tires though let me know what u want out of the car. straight line? turns? cheap? you gotta let me know

what can you get in 265/40/17? somthing sticky

I need a 35" or 37" tire, for a 9" wide wheel. 16" dia.

What you got?