sayin' hey...

Just signed up, Sailor’s been mentioning that I should do this for over a year so I finally woke up and got on board.

I’m Andrew, live in Ligonier with my wife Beth and if you know Sailor, you’ve probably guessed I’m a VW fan. I run an 83 GTI with a warmed over 2.0 liter swap, individual throttle bodies and fuel the thing with a Megasquirt programmable EFI. Used to autoX alot but it’s more fun at PRP even with 8v and 4 cyl.

My daily ride is an 02 GTI 1.8t, which like Sonny’s, sucks. 20 fuckin’ years of of computer controlled VWs and you’d think they could hire just ONE electrical engineer away Honda to make their electrical stuff work, but NO…

Anyway, just sayin’ hey.

hi there. you need tdi
:slight_smile:

welcome

hi there. :slight_smile:

whats up andrew!!!.. our cars suck…

i’m buying a mk4 TDI … woo

see ya at the track :slight_smile:

ummm ok VW do suck
welcome

welcome :beer:

welcome :grouphug:

welcome :bigthumb:

Welcome aboard…Don’t feel to bad i got a sunbird convertible lol.

Thanks for the greetings all. It’s sort of a relief to get here where effort and times matter vs brand. While I am brand loyal(ignorance is bliss), it’s really only because that’s where my money and garage full of crap is at, VWs. VW content out there is :jerkit:, good to find a full range of speed freaks, tweakin’ on about everthing.

welcome

I :love: this n00b!

x2

Good find Sailor! :smiley:

Welcome aboard. As for “tweakin on about anything”, you don’t know how true that is. You see lots of different shit here I.E. McDonalds sponsored Preludes.

holy fuck, about time u got on here. dont [post whore much, dont have internet at home. just after work i check in from time to time. give me a call andrew. u better be running friday.

WElcome !!!