sbardys jeep

It’s like having a 10 inch cock and not being able to get hard.

I have a 4, but it gets hard as fuck.

Nothing that a couple of tongue depressors and some rubberbands wont fix.

I have a 2 and i cant tell if its hard or not cus its so short it just allllways sticks out

i think it has a shep t-case in it

If Sbardy and Travis went from a dig it might fuck the rotation of the earth up, cause days to be 23 hours and 30 minutes long, and arctic ice caps will melt flooding the world.

[/Skidplate]

Not to sound like an asshole…but that sounds like piss poor modifying then, you cant just build the car to have crazy HP and not consider upgrading the drivetrain. Doesn’t make any sense! Its like Sbardy said…a big dick contest but you cant actual use it LOL

Holy crap, I was pretty drunk when I posted that last night, LOL!

Anyway, as already mentioned, I have no interest in launching the car on the street with the stock xfer case and radials. A major repair would easily put me out of the season. Call it what you want guys.

I guess I’ll call it a dyno queen… Cause if you can’t put the power down, why have it.

It puts down the power VERY well from a 20/40 roll, which is all I care about on the street.

I’d have no issue running the car at the track on the proper tires.

how about Jeep vs Camaro from a dig Travis?

Not interested in street racing me and my dad’s project car, or competition against anything but the clock. It probably won’t be registered anytime soon, anyway.

soo lets line them up.

I want to race your bass boat.

Just bought a canoe.

LOL the only thing Im going to have to race is a bass boat after I sell my camaro.

The camaro doesnt have a rapists chance in prison against the jeep.

Building that Evo’s drivetrain to cope with the power it’s putting down in an AWD launch would take thousands. Shitty most definitely. Eric Smiths Evo8 track car has a fully built TRE drivetrai(tranny, Tcase, rear end) and it wasn’t cheap by any means.

Yep. I’ve already got the TRE rear and Shep trans, but repairing/replacing the Tcase is not cheap by any means.

EDIT-for those that don’t know, the rear end exploded last Sept from a 2nd gear roll.

IF you were to go from a dig, Travis - what is your estimate that it would run in the 1/4? As it sits with interior.

Just out of curiosity, not being a dick lol.

[/QUOTE]

Not trying to be a dick but do you guys think my drivetrain was cheap? When I was having the jeep built, I did supporting mods… Look up some modern mopar parts, I would be surprised if a evos drivetrain is nearly expensive.

Whats that good set up drive train cost for the evo?