School Books FS

The Police in America(6th Edition)- $55 JUST paid $111 for it less than a month ago and is in perfect condition.

The Science of Psychology-$40

Patterns for College Writing-$10

Short Prose Reader(For English Classes)-$10

Might have a few others laying around, Ill post em as I find em.

Mary jane wont buy back?

Havent gone honestly, I tried the school buyback and they took only 2 books…assholes. I talked to a friend that went to MJ, and they said they werent buying alot of shit either…

I went at the end of last semst. and they didnt buy any of the books I had.

Yeah I got a whopping $35 for 2 books… fuckin gay!

i got 30 for the eng book. my statistics book which was over 200 new and STILL IN THE PLASTIC, they said is not worth anything lol WTF!!

Yup, fuck schools. They make BANK off books alone!

Try textbooks.com

Will do!

I got fucked by the school bookstore. I paid about 400.00 in books and I only got back 150.00

I remember buying books at HVCC, never needing them and the book store would hardly give me anything for them so I got pissed and threw them in my closet. Theyre still in there.

post them on half.com… mine sell pretty quickly on there and for great prices have sold them for 20-180 a book…

fuck the people that would get them for a deal! i had to pay full price for them and if i want to burn them i will!

Cool, thanks for the heads up!! :thumbup

no problem… good luck…

adam u goin to SCCC this semster? u never got ahold of me back

i posted 6 books on amazon last night and within 3 hours 5 were sold for about 4x the price i would have got from the bookstore.

Nahhh son

Damn! I think I might have to do that! You hafta pay the $39.99 for the account to sell em though?

i never had to pay any fee to sell. they take a % of the money you sold your books for though.

Ahh ok, thats no biggie, I just didnt wanna pay $40 to sell books lol. Thanks