COLLEGE TEXTBOOK SWAP THREAD

its finally the end of the semester and we all have books that are virtually worthless to us now. the school only wants to give you 10 bucks back for a book that cost you 100. so i figured we could all help each other out and sell or swap school text books. The seller will end up making a little more cash than previously and the buyer will save money.

Heres what i have for now.

Robert Morris University Books

ACCT 1010
1.HARRISON, CUSTOM TEXT W/ STUDY GUIDE

COSK1220

1. REID, PURPOSE & PROCESS W/ DICT. AND THES.
  2. ANSON/SCHWEGLE, LONGMAN - LISTENING BUNDLE

HUMA1010

1. JANARO, ART OF BEING HUMAN-TEXT

MATH0900

1. ANGEL, ELEMENTARY ALG.F/COLL.STUDENTS

let me know if you need any of these. ill post up what im looking for later :slight_smile:

Jimmy

thats a good idea, lemmie see what my gurl has left , im not sure if she sold her back to ccac or not

Got some older Windows Server books and stuff, will post them when I get home.

I have a Principles of Economics by Gregory Mankiw. Its got some highlighting and notes in the margins, but that’s only going to be a help to you.

rmu gave me $50 for this book

Well after no one responding with interest to my books on here or craigslist, i sold them back to the school. I only got 26 for the HUMA1010 book but my overall refund was 108 bucks for 3 books. they did not want the idiot algebra book back though. I recieved 57 back for my ACCT1010 paperback book and study guide. i think it was because they were RMU editions.

Jimmy

http://www.booksvalue.com/

is a great site, ive sold alot of books back to them, so has my GF and sister. I also use Ebay to sell my old books, and then sometimes if i can get more at school, ill do that.

anyone have aufmann essentials of college algebra 2005 or know where i can get one cheap tomorrow ?

Anyone have Inquiry into Life for CCAC Bio-110?

ill see if i know anyone that has this book for you, dont count on it, because i know a lot of people sold their books back…

what days do you go?

im there MW 8-2:15

edit* what do you drive? iv prolly seen your car around

Ok thanks for checking for me. I go on Saturday at the North Side location, this is the first class I’ve ever taken there. I drove the '99 G20 yesterday :slight_smile:

no problem, ill see tomorw, for some reason my mind totally blanked and i was thinking there was only one ccac campus… i go to the north one in mccandlass, but ill check

TwoFortySX, I’ve definately seen your car before. I have the black Cobalt SS. Where in Imperial do you live?

I also have a couple books left over.

The Longman Handbook by Anson. It was for a basic English class. I’ll get the number later.

And Purpose and Process by Reid. Also for basic English class.

Give me something. lol.

After this semester I’ll have a Solve It book for a tech class, Technology In Action (also for tech class), as well as Essentials of Economics. For, well, Economics. These were each like $100 new.

I have some microbiology, anatomy, nutrition and cpr/first aid books. I’ll have to look at them when I get home for the titles.

i have this book if anyone needs it. only thing it has is my initiails written on the end of book pages. prof made us do it cause it was an expensive book.

Pitt Univ.

1. Flight from Woman by K. Stern 0-913757-519

2. A History of the Christian Church 0-02-4238708

3. Classic of Criminology 1-57766-3098

4. Connections, Contexts, and Possibilities 0-13-085694-0

5. A Sociological Tapestry: Classic and Contemporary Readings in Sociology 0-7575-01885

6. Life Sentences: Rage and Survival Behind Bars 0-8129-20481

7. Juvenile Delinquency 0-205-361021

8. Theories of Personality 0-07-2969806

9. Criminal Justice in Action 0-534-629016

10. Encyclopedia of Women and Crime: (Hardcover) 1-57356-2149

Robert Morris University

I know it’s the end of the year and people’s classes don’t start for a while but
I got screwed by the school and neither of these books are returnable…

$75 (book is brand new, I think I opened it once)
Systems Analysis and Design with UML Version 2.0 (Second Edition) by Dennis, Wixom, Tegarden
Half.com listing

$65 (brand new, never opened)
Information Technology Project Management (Fourth Edition) by Schwalbe (Includes two CDs and access to web site)
Half.com listing

Both books are listed on Half.com for more expensive. I would love to get rid of these things ASAP. Quickest way to get ahold of me is calling my cell phone (412-401-1859).

Thanks for looking
-Jeff

I’m looking for:

Anatomy & Physiology by Saladin

NUTRITION: APPLIED APPROACH by Thompson

I have Human Anatomy by Saladin, I’m not sure if this is the same book you need though. If I dont need it for next semester maybe we can work something out.