Schools starting soon!

Did anyone say those are expensive yoga lessons? If not, let me be the first.

Those are expensive yoga lessons. Why not try and learn yourself something legitimate.

From ecc?

:bigclap: for both of you

some people are just interested in getting credit hours, not an actual education. do you honestly think that someone who had to pay to take elementary algebra for no credits is smart enough to realize that future employers actually look at your transcripts when you try to get a job?

school soon = :tdown:

:bsflag: They do not look at transcripts or credit scores the same way they never call references or contact previous employers.

On an serious note. My company never asked for my transcript, copy of my degree, or any real verification that i finished school. They just wanted to know when I was done to start working. Lol. Really weighs on experience and personal skills than a degree sometimes.

I don’t even know if I ever even got my actual degree yet lol. Damn parking tickets.

Y = - 20 X + 120
Y = your IQ
X = the number of years of elementary algebra it takes you to understand this equation.

:lol: So you’re saying that algebra has to learn me?

I remember in my first year of college my advisor asked what sports I was playing/liked. He signed me up for advanced golf… I shit you not it was a once a week course where for 30 minutes we went over basic grip/swing, then took a stroll to a local course and played 9 holes. The final for the course was 18 holes and a banquet lol.

I’m assuming you are aware of the many outsourced automated systems HR departments use that will verify your school credentials? It often takes way too much time for the staff to do it manually and the system is rather accurate… unless of course your name is Gaylord Focker

LOL

Ya but they never asked for a transcript and without me signing off, all they could verify was that I was a student at UB in Management Information Systems.

lol @ signing off

I only took 2 years of Math in high school, because I took Criminal Justice. And that was 5 years ago. Sorry that I don’t have amazing math skills. Fuckers. And you know what, I don’t understand that shit. I even failed Geometry, and had to go to summer school. It is NOT a subject that I excel in. At least I admit it.

And obviously I’m going to be taking more than just bullshit courses. I just don’t know what I want to do. I already took business, accounting, and criminal justice in highschool, so I’m not sure what I want to look into next.

And hey, I’m not paying for it all kids. FAFSA and TAP, baby.

my bad, the job i am in the process of getting actually looked at my transcripts and cared which courses i took. i thought other employers did the same. carry on.

you’re right we are :fail:

wow. im done with school.
first time in 18 years for not registering any classes.

hey i failed math every year in highschool cuz of my grades but passed all my exams so that shit didnt matter fuck going to class if you can just ace all exams i love regents rules.