Schools starting soon!

Just signed up for my classes today. Among the general classes, I’m taking Public Speaking and Yoga. Yup. Yoga. I get credits for this shit. How sweet.

What are you taking?

General shit courses. bunch o BS.

I bet you don’t have to take Elementary Algebra though. Hello, no credits.

Currently taking Anatomy and Physiology. Probably will take A&P II in the Fall.

Basic Writing, Advance Reading, Elementary Algebra…Been there, haven’t gotten any credits for that crap.

I took that class (A&P). It was pretty neat. It’s a tough course though. What are you taking it for? I took it at Medaille when I was in the Vet Tech program.

Radiology.

Common Sense, and Basket Weaving.

Yoga…

Nothing!!! Hell yah I was done in may! :slight_smile:

^fag.

I can’t remember what I’m taking but my schedule has been set since march or something.

^fag

most cool people try to get done with school in < 6 years <3 :btwwe’reridingtonight:

That’s what ECC does to you when you transfer out. I count that as a prep year for UB, fucking bastards.

Civil procedure and ethics, Torts, Contracts, Research and Writing

I would like to say it’s been fun, everyone. But, my life will soon be over.

Sweet. You’re paying for yoga. :lolno:

Way to pay for bullshit… unless you want to be a public speaking yoga instructor…

Thank god im done with school and being told what to take and now get to go to training on my actual job work and not sitting in 2 hour lectures of ancient civilizations.

LOL @ someone in college taking elementary algebra.

didn’t learn it in the 4 years it was taught at highschool, huh?

It seems to me that a lot of people go to college that have no business going to college.

Yoga? Let us know when you can bend over and lick your own ass.

Dude, come on. Slope and y-intercept are hard formulas to grasp… :lol:

lol. if she could bend over and lick her vag, maybe she would stop posting :slight_smile: