need some classes at UB

ok, apparently i only have one more class to take next semester and its only 3 credit hours, but i have to remain full time (12 credit hours). I need suggestions on some classes to take. Looking for low stress-easy A and fun!

why do you have to remain full time?

health insurance, finances

organic chem and biochem were fun for me

oh but seriously, i know people take athletics courses, like jogging and stuff

american pluralism was easy. watch movies like crash, amer hist x, higher learning, malibus most wanted etc. supposed to be reading a book on the side but i didnt. just skimmed the first paragraph in each chapter really. write 2 pages double spaced writeups on the movies each week, but i always did mine in about 15min before class… midterm was kinda hard, but the final was stupid easy. B+ with a bad midterm

only negative was the teacher was kind of like al sharpton. always cried about how bad blacks have it. kind of made me want to put a gun to my head

i’ve already taken organic chemistry and ive had my fill, my major is biotechnology so i’ve had my fair share of biochem along with every other biology: cell bio, evolutionary bio, molecular bio, etc. Already taken american pluralism and got an A. I’m thinking basket weaving but cant find the registration number, ha

it really blows they dont have anything automotive related!

take primate anatomy. it’s like 5 credit hours.

it’ll really help your gpa anthony

if it doesn’t matter what kind of classes you take. Take Algebra. Easiest class ever. You pretty much add fractions. We went over the number line one day. no joke.

myth and religion in the ancient world. It pretty much goes over some of the old myths and all the tests are mad easy

Fuck easy. Take something that will benefit you. Especially since you’re paying the same regardless of if you’re taking yogging or a technical class.

What does one do with a biotechnology degree?

soc 101 if you havent already taken it…

hahahahaha go back and get an mba so they can make over 30k a year… yup thats about it… or go to med school / pharmacy…

psych and soc… always a good time btw

rock music was fun mus 265

with jack black?.. soliddd

The majority of the classes ive taken in the past few years have be pretty difficult, just ask willybeen he couldnt cut it and switched to business or zong (he’s in the same major). I just want a little break, and want to take something i’ll enjoy. A BS in biotech can get you a job as a lab tech (mostly research, but sometimes diagnostic), sales, regulatory affairs, etc. there are various biotech companies spread out wny (immco diagnostics, zeptometrix, united biochemical, trinity biotech, just to name a few) and of course with any job when your starting out with ZERO experience, base pay (especially in shit ass buffalo), is going to be less than desireable. But with a few years of experience pay isn’t as bad as willybeen is saying. And lets just say as long as I’m full time it doesnt matter what I take

Take mgg 150 if you haven’t already. Easiest A I ever got.

LIN 200 - Takes American pluralism credit
Mus 401 - just do the work and you get an A
Or doing some research on your professors and find the right one to cater to your major.

Some teachers are just easy grades where others will fuck you square in the ass