UB - need some easy classes

hello-

i need 6 hours. final semester. easy easy easy. go!

physical chemistry!

intro to the internet

MFC Classes.

Online FTW!

Do they still offer welding? Easy classes are one thing…but i would still try to take something “valuable”. Afterall…you ARE paying for it.

basketball!

Haha ya. There is like Intro to Linux and a bunch of other easy ones.

i was thinking about doubling up the concentrations, but i wouldnt be able to get that into one semester. this sounds bad, but i’m at where i’m going to end up (work/career). i learn WAYYYYYY more here than at school, and i’m really just wasting time at school when i could be working full time and taking away/giving way more at work. i just want to finish what i started and get that piece of paper

i know there are other threads like this, just wanted an updated version

After the story you just told me, i would recommend some kind of phys ed. class

Does UB do the thing for senior business majors like Canisius where you can take introductory grad classes as your electives with no additional tuition? Sounds like you’re in a set situation but you never know about down the line, the intro ones are super easy, just rehashing what business majors learned in undergrad, and you keep the credits forever in case you ever decide to go back.

intro to informatics

Does UB do the thing for senior business majors like Canisius where you can take introductory grad classes as your electives with no additional tuition? Sounds like you’re in a set situation but you never know about down the line, the intro ones are super easy, just rehashing what business majors learned in undergrad, and you keep the credits forever in case you ever decide to go back.

+1 thats what I am doing at medaille , Ill be done in dec… going to take classes all summer

I 2nd graduate class possibilities.

They are not as hard as you might think.
Even FRY takes them.

Racquetball, Coaching, Rocks for Jocks.

I took Ancient Greek and Roman Mythology. It is a cool easy class. All you learn about is Odysseus and all the different gods. If you enjoy stuff like that, its pretty much a class about fun stories lol.

Linear Algebra is easy.

Intro to CAD would be easy.

I know they have swimming.

Intro to New Media, no joke. Chris Ferrari is a great teacher too, Easy 4 credits right there

They allow this if you have above a 3.0, but it may be department specific.

And I would take something I would enjoy rather than just something easy.

Rock Music with Jonathan Golove (not sure if its still offered, I took it some 6-7 years ago)

It was a cool class, and it satisfied my music elective.

“Music in Movies” You watch a movie in class every other week…and discuss the music on the off weeks.

swimming and stuff like that is only 1 credit i believe. eff that. mythology… HATE THAT SHIT… when i was at canisius i had to take some POS religious mythology stupid crap with some weird jesuit priest… that was the last straw before i transferred to UB

thanks for the ideas guys, keep them coming.