Scraper's

If your going to hate don’t post. I know theres some people on here that might find this cool so its up here for those people.

first: you mean scraPer, not scrapper

Second: that is not a scraper. that’s some lame ass fucking mini truck frame dragging bullshit. these are scrapers: http://youtube.com/watch?v=HpfsIBnhWss

i thought this was going to be a post about people who scrap metal, like the scrap yard. like “what scrapper should i go to to get the best prices?”

:bloated:

trucks dragging are cool!

super cars are the suck!

LOL

My appoligies on the spelling error. And a lot of people I know call mini trucks scrapers.

I scrapped a tranny today, it was sweet.

So you are a scraper?

:drama2:

sooo
Bagged and body dropped trucks can look cool but what is so great about dragging the fuckin thing down the road?

burnouts are cooler.

Only if yesterday counts. Burnouts > *

Whats the point of building a bagged truck if you don’t? Whats the point of a Camaro if you don’t do a burnout here and there? Just goes hand in hand.

SIQQQQ

OK, I am 100% a mini truck guy, seriously, for some odd perverted reason, i enjoy the way the s-10 looks and the way its built. Its a remarkably tough little truck with a huge aftermarket for boost bags and v8 swaps.

Now as too why someone would spend hours upon hours, making their truck look clean, spending hours of hardwork to shave everything than paint it with $90/gallon paint, and than spend 10 minutes totally chipping the shit out of it and tearing off rollpans and curling rocker panels is fucking beyond me.
Not to mention possibly fucking something mechanical up.

Seriously… why? Is there something im missing?

is it totally awesome and cool to dump everything you have into a vehicle than totally ruin it?

Ive never ever understood it :bloated:

:lol: Have you forgotten where you are? :lol:

BTW, that shit sucked :tdown:

Maybe because these guys don’t own show trucks. They don’t want too.

what he said.
and i was all ready with a suggestion too.

dude the video was better before i turned my speakers on, and originally it was marginal at best.

dem country boyz should bring their shit hurrrrrr scrape by the lake wtf?