any scrapers?

just wondering if anyone on the board had a scraper.

not that pussy ass mini truck shit, i’m talkin bout caprices.

[Hook: Little Bruce]
(I’m scraping) Scraper… Scraper… All about my paper
Siding on your haters, dark as Darth Vader
Scraping in my scraper, knock a bitch and rape her
I’m all about my paper, scraping in my scraper

nothing says “this vehicle is absolutely useless” more than a lowered truck.

you should have seen me gas brake dippin the lincoln the other day. and sak will be the proud owner of a scraper once he decides the car has had enough off roading and we drill the struts

Looking at the pics and vids I saw yesterday it looks like that car does a good deal of scraping as it is. Road tank > *

scrapin on my bike, lookin hella retarded

Don’t be a playa’ hata’, because you riding less than twenty-fours foo’.

Friend of mine here in Lockport has a body dropped caprice on bags. pinch molding sits on the ground. Hasnt quite finished it yet, but hopes to be out later this summer I think.http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y236/5gdxguy/caprice.jpg
Shitty pic but u get the point.

Oh we get the point alright…

+1

Im a truck guy and i totally 100% agree with you

build it, drop a smallblock in it or boost it, its a light rwd vehicle perfect for dragracing.

Airbags are :gay:

scrapers don’t have dros or bags, just shitted up struts and cut springs.

That Caprice is SIQQQ!!!

I want! LOL

Speaking from a minitruckers point of view. I dont particularly see the point in having a two door fiberglass car either so i guess its a draw. Although im a fan of lifted 4x4’s i dont see any point in it,same as a lowered mini.

btw the body dropped draggin caprice has been done already around here, its nothing new. cool but not new.

jskrapper is a mere few letters away from being a scraper.

404 logical argument not found

I lost it when they started ghost riding the bike.

i agree

Yeah I gots a scraperrr.
Failed suspension compressor + terrible southtowns roads = scraper
Here is a bad cell phone photo…

lol. I was gunna say that.

But seriously we used to have just that as a delivery vehicle for NAPA.

87 Crown vic Blown rear struts + broken springs. The Demize of the vehcle was when a n00b driver rolled through some construction and scraped the muffler on a bump…effectively bending it and most of the exhaust back and hitting the gas tank. Big hole in gas tank…plus sparks from dragging pipes = call fire dept asap. This was about 8 years ago. I wish I had pics.

gas brake dip?