Screen protectors for phones

Im probably gonna be getting the lg dare soon the only thing im worried about is the screen getting scratched up. I have a flip phone and some how it still gets scratched so i was wondering if anyone has used something like this.
Its called Invisible Shield by Zagg. I just want to know if this is as good as it seems.

i use the ones that you get from the kiosks in the mall. i have to cut the one for the envy i think it is but they are really durable and easy to apply.

Verizon sells screen protectors for the Dare. 3 for 10 bucks. I just got one and the protectors are pretty much invisible and I think they are worth every penny.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessoryPopup?item=accessoryMart&accessoryId=38435

ok thanks, i think im going to try the one i posted up. Its 25 dollars, pre cut, and it will cover the whole phone. it cures in 12 hours and it seems pretty scratch resistant

You realize that to install that stuff you need to spray some kind of liquid on your phone? That doesn’t seem very smart.

yeah i know, i have thought about that and i was going to block up any holes as best as possible, the stuff is meant to evaporate though and if it has to sit for 12 hours i think it will be fine. Im sure if they are making covers for every electronics device under the sun, it shouldnt be damaging the product