Scum bag DARE U is back for more

More neg rep for me from this thread:

http://shift518.com/images/styles/silverblue/reputation/reputation_neg.gif Scum bag DARE U is back… 06-30-2010 11:37 PM Justin Case .

I don’t even know who justin case is lol. :wtf

:haha HaHa this is fucking great. What is Brett going to do now that hes an everyday normal member. Whats he expect attacking Vlad like that? I cant wait to see what he has to say.

Should we throw a “Welcome Back” party/thread for him?

Reply in a Wayne like manner. Ahahahha :rofl :rofl :rofl

You forgot to say “would smash” :rofl :rofl

Reply in a Wayne like manner. Ahahahha :rofl :rofl :rofl

You forgot to say “would smash” :rofl :rofl

You <3 double posting lately.

posted from the evo… i didn’t even do that one!

sure… blame it on the phone. :lol

EDIT: you have sprint. i see the problem now. :slight_smile:

bout time he got banned LOL

That Dare U guy should be voted in for president.

Split the name up. Just In Case. He prob made this screen name in the event something like this happened haha.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :lol :rofl

SRS BZNS for moderation '10

Slogan:
Cocaine and Whores; you like them just like me lets not hide it anymore

Soooo wait… Just In case is Brett?

He baned my Dr. Phil account becasue he thought it was me (once again no proof, becasue I was behind a NYS proxy so it could have been anyone at the time). If it is him;

BAN1

this is fun.

KrazyKid for moderation '10

Slogan:
Making short stories long since 1983; blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, my jetta isnt really a pile, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fuck the police, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, boobies blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, NYS sucks but I will never move, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, fuck, shit, piss, ass, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, krazy legs loves cock blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Quoted for future banning purposes

Maybe a neg rep fuck with you back now that you have no power party.

I know I self incriminated myself there it doesn’t matter. I don’t give a fuck, Dr Phill was only here to help out RaceHatchkeepsitinthefamilyvtecy0, and provide some kind words of advice. I got ban sticked anyways for it… well Phill did.

Technically speaking, it wasnt right to ban phill. It was created with a different e-mail address, and was behind a different IP address.

With that being said, my brother “Draggindoor” can too be ban’d then, becasue he too has the same IP as me, and a different e-mail address, whos to say I am not all three?!?! :ninja

In for this. I cant wait to see the shit storm in 2 days.

http://image.hotrod.com/f/9038030+w750+st0/hrdp_0709_14_z+smokey_and_the_bandit+pontiac_trans_am.jpg

:lol

You’re such a douche toboggan.