Scumbag Ebay Scammer Gets Served

:funny::hitit:

don’t you have a treadmill to hit up?

comming from the same fucking scumbag kid who sold his “non running” car as “running”. :bloated:

I can see the sellers point of view, but it is a worthless way to scam someone on ebay. Given I always read things clearly, and when I see ones that say “This is for a photo of the given item” I always back down and wish there was a way to post a warning for all the not so smart people bidding.

Look at all the xbox 360’s last year that sold just the box to the xbox for like 800 dollars, I would read those auctions and be like wow people need to read things carefully.

Not to mention its always in big letters not hidden in some little spot.

I agree that the plaintiff should have been smarter in reading the description, but I also thing ebay needs to outlaw people selling pictures of items like this because it is fraudulent and deceiving.

:tdown: to dumb auctions like this on ebay.

[quote=“02CelicaGt,post:43,topic:25145"”]

comming from the same fucking scumbag kid who sold his “non running” car as “running”. :bloated:

[/quote]

actually guess what.We got the car to run.I won the court case.Thanks

i do not have a problem with unintelligent people being taken advantage of.

[quote=“newman,post:46,topic:25145"”]

i do not have a problem with unintelligent people being taken advantage of.

[/quote]

See I don’t see how hard it is to realize “THIS IS FOR PHOTO ONLY” and to ignore it.

Given people shouldnt be allowed to sell a photo only, because its obvious they are trying to deceive. But still you should have the common sense on ebay to look at 1) the item you are bidding on and 2) the feedback of someone selling.

As I am sure she had probably some bad feedback from other people.

The fat poor woman probably could have won in a regular courtroom.

One thing I did find funny. Is that this is the only time where the buyer didn’t get made fun of. I know a few of you found the xBox Box that went for $600ish, as well as others for sale like that quite funny.

That said it’s shady as fuck. And had it not been for judge judy the buyer would be the one getting made fun of.

The best thing Judge Judy said was when she told the fat bitch “your not smarter than me, you may weigh more, but your not smarter” I choked on my sammich… And I fucked the daughter

[quote=“Muscle50,post:50,topic:25145"”]

The best thing Judge Judy said was when she told the fat bitch “your not smarter than me, you may weigh more, but your not smarter” I choked on my sammich… And I fucked the daughter

[/quote]

Easily the best part. :lol: