Sea Kittens!?!?!?!

makes me want to go out and buy fur

Read the “Sea Kitten Stories”!!! Holy F’en Funny!

i actually had a guy come into job#2 today with a pimpin fur vest on. He made it himself, but said it would sell for 800 bucks at any place that sells fur products. Apparently there is also some fur auction in town, or in one of the south towns dont remember.

But ya sea kittens?

See, this is why no body likes activist hippies.

Fucking sea kittens. Kind of makes me want to have a friend that handles explosives. "Hey explosive handling friend of mine, want to go sea kitten sea kittning?’ “Sure!!” Says friend. "Let me just grab a brick of C4

WAT!

When was the last time a whale saved you?

People don’t seem to like fish. They’re slithery and slimy, and they have eyes on either side of their pointy little heads—which is weird, to say the least. Plus, the small ones nibble at your feet when you’re swimming, and the big ones—well, the big ones will bite your face off if Jaws is anything to go by.

Of course, if you look at it another way, what all this really means is that fish need to fire their PR guy—stat. Whoever was in charge of creating a positive image for fish needs to go right back to working on the Britney Spears account and leave our scaly little friends alone. You’ve done enough damage, buddy. We’ve got it from here. And we’re going to start by retiring the old name for good. When your name can also be used as a verb that means driving a hook through your head, it’s time for a serious image makeover. And who could possibly want to put a hook through a sea kitten?

wow.

^lol, it actually says that?

im sure this will totally work :picard:
theyre probably going to get sued

And who could possibly want to put a hook through a sea kitten?

lol what has two thumbs and will put a hook through a sea kitten?

The more nutjob plans they have like this the better. The last thing sportsman, or even people who simply eat meat, need is for PETA to start sounding responsible and sane allowing them to become more mainstream and pick up support. Ideas like this guarantee they remain a fringe group with little power to effect actual change.

So right on sea kitten. Keep up you “good” work PETA retards.