Originally posted by thefranchise
http://www.elfrigo.org/flash/chowmein.htm

\hahahahaha

haha cant be true
im gonna puke

Originally posted by snowhitegolf95
haha cant be true
im gonna puke

sorry to inform you.,they use cats and rats. :rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :itr41: :itr41: :eek: :smiley:

thats a fucking classic:D

who cares i like eating animals. cats are probably cleaner than the chickens raised in big corporate farms. i pretty much eat everyting that i kill when hunting. I don’t kill cats though.

:repost:

Originally posted by peterock17
who cares i like eating animals. cats are probably cleaner than the chickens raised in big corporate farms. i pretty much eat everyting that i kill when hunting. I don’t kill cats though.

TREE HUGGER!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

i’m joking if you take offense to this…

if so:finger: :sadwavey:

Originally posted by Shaggy
TREE HUGGER!!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

i’m joking if you take offense to this…

if so:finger: :sadwavey:

I love trees:D i dont eat fruits and vegetables.

I love trees:D i dont eat fruits and vegetables.
:cool:

thats why when i was on korea i never saw any dogs or cats

Originally posted by slowcamaro
thats why when i was on korea i never saw any dogs or cats

yeah you ate them all up

i know for a fact that they sell dogs for cooking in taiwan and korea. I saw some pictures from some animal rights shit here at pitt.

i know they eat dog back in the home in the philippines too. i was walking with my dog one time and some fuckers rolled up in a jeep and lassoed my fucking dog and dragged it down the street. i never saw it again. some folks are just fucked up.

i know for a fact that they sell dogs for cooking in taiwan and korea. I saw some pictures from some animal rights shit here at pitt.

i know they eat dog back in the home in the philippines too. i was walking with my dog one time and some fuckers rolled up in a jeep and lassoed my fucking dog and dragged it down the street. i never saw it again. some folks are just fucked up.

:owned:

LMAO

whoops man, i couldn’t help it:D

my dog was like 16years old. i guess it was his time anyways. it was just shocking at first.

is it bad that i just laughed at that? :eek:

Originally posted by whitey
is it bad that i just laughed at that? :eek:

ha- that deserves a award or something.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Originally posted by Shaggy
yeah you ate them all up

BURP