And the cats in the kettle

it was fucked up. but people in asia really dont get too attached to their pets. sometimes i see my grandma just kick the shit out of her dog if she’s pissed off. if a dog or a cat gets old or sick we just normally shoot them in the head and burry them in the back yard. I’ve killed a couple of kittens cause we just couldnt have them.
animals really dont have rights in the third world. shit some humans dont have rights there too.
what happened to my dog was fucked up but its not really a big deal. i’ve seen more fucked up shit.

Originally posted by peterock17
it was fucked up. but people in asia really dont get too attached to their pets. sometimes i see my grandma just kick the shit out of her dog if she’s pissed off. if a dog or a cat gets old or sick we just normally shoot them in the head and burry them in the back yard. I’ve killed a couple of kittens cause we just couldnt have them.
animals really dont have rights in the third world. shit some humans dont have rights there too.
what happened to my dog was fucked up but its not really a big deal. i’ve seen more fucked up shit.

Cat meat is lean as shit. Perfect meal for a prospective high school track star.

:0

Originally posted by Darkstar
Cat meat is lean as shit. Perfect meal for a prospective high school track star.

:0

LMAO

@ darkstar and peterock17 :bigthumb: :blue: :blue: :blue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

too bad that SIG won’t work :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

peterock and darkstar that shit is hilarious!!!

Originally posted by FRIZZA
peterock and darkstar that shit is hilarious!!!

no, shooting a cat out of a cannon at high speed into a brick wall is hilarious.

I wonder if anyone got the track star joke?

no, shooting a cat out of a cannon at high speed into a brick wall is hilarious.

almost 24 hours up: i don’t get SHIT!!!:mad:

even worse no drugs at all :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

you must be talking about the brokeass

:confused: :confused: :confused:

broke = track star in HS

slomaro= NOoB!!!:rolleyes:

:bigthumb: you guys are smarter than i thought…

well hell i knew you werent the track star

:bigthumb: you guys are smarter than i thought…

well what the fuck do we win :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Shaggy
well what the fuck do we win :mad: :mad: :mad:

unlimited amount of BC nuggets for life. delivered by the pound to your door within the half hour of a phone call.

:frowning: i never ate dog :frowning:

Originally posted by brokeasskorean

how do you know

Originally posted by slowcamaro
how do you know

:slap:

that you know of… :eek:

i do have a pic of a dog running through seoul somewhere though…funny as shit…the dog looked scared and lost…also when i was there i saw the dog farms where they raise and slaughter dogs… nasty ass shit

eating of dogs isnt a “popular” as most of u think.actually it is thought to be as disgusting as we find it.only people that really eat it are the ones that are living in the poor sections of town and need food.

eating of dogs isnt a “popular” as most of u think.actually it is thought to be as disgusting as we find it.only people that really eat it are the ones that are living in the poor sections of town and need food.

well nt to be rude but that is most of south korea

not to metion the fertilizer they use in the rice fields